“Awesome Pizza”

Description: Casual
Chardon, Ohio, United States
“Awesome Pizza”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Really tasty pizza in a nicely decorated restaurant. Very fairly priced and pleasant staff. Recommended.

Visited March 2014

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Never had pizza like this before”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I have some friends that recomended this restaurant so I've been wanting to try for a long time. They are known for thier old forge style pizza. It's a very different type of crust. It looks like sicilian but it's very light and crispy on the bottom. My picky children liked it and want to try it again. Hubby had the wings and really liked them. It has a very cozy homey feel when you walk in. someone took a lot of time to add personal touches.

• Visited February 2014
Marysvile, PA
“Great food and good service”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I went here for the first time not too long ago and I will be going back. Their red pizza is tasty and my friend couldn't quit raving about their hawaiian pizza. Our waitress was very nice and helpful. I'll be recommending this place to my friends. Oh, and it's BYOB, which is pretty cool too.

• Visited October 2013
Enola, Pennsylvania, United States
“horrible place”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was our first time here, and we will not go back.they were out of everything we wanted. no milk for coffee no desserts. we went there for the chicken corn soup and they had none of that either.the waitress was snippy. and the food had no taste.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Best pizza I've EVER had! Light, crispy and flavorful! The atmosphere is also very nice. A great place for family or business meeting!

• Visited September 2013