“Really enjoyed our visit”
Review of Visaggio's

Visaggio's
Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Enola
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Now - I enjoy a visit to a more elegant dining experience once and a while.

The wait staff was well trained, the food was very good. Absolutely no complaints

I liked that the waitress was able to make suggestions, and knew her way around the Beverage and appetizer menu.

It is pricey, but I excepted that based on the type of place it was.

Would feel comfortable returning

1  Thank mLIZp

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant and it is great for couples up to larger groups for dinner meetings. They also have a banquet hall for wedding receptions and similar events. At my last visit I had the lobster chowder which was very tasty and filling so you might want to share if you are a light eater. My entree was Zia Maria (two pieces of filet with scallops and shrimp in a carbonara sauce over linguine). It was very good as always. Everyone in the group enjoyed their meals. The Chilean sea bass was exceptional and a nice portion. Lastly the deserts were great. The Italian wedding cake was moist and delicious. I will be back for sure.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We've had many great meals here in the past, but have never used their banquet room until recently. We had Visaggio's host my parents 50th wedding anniversary and they did a tremendous job! The food was amazing (as always), the service was excellent, and Rosemary's homemade Italian Wedding Cake was simply the best I've ever had. The room is very large and includes a dance floor, entertainment system, and ability to project slides. For smaller gatherings, the room can be divided with a partition. The outside courtyard area was gorgeous, although we did not have an opportunity to use it. This is one that I would highly recommend for business or personal functions.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Haven't been there for several years and decided to try again. Consistently poor as with previous visit - and expensive. I tried the salmon which was just OK, but the portion had to be the smallest entrée portion I have ever had - and the price was $31.50. The accompanied pasta was tasteless. My wife and son had pasta dishes which were poor at best. The sauce tasted like something out of a jar. Won't be back - ever!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Had heard nice things about the restaurant, but, I was disappointed with the service and the dessert. Long wait after we were seated. Cocktails were expensive for scant pour.

Dessert tray was dull and unappealing, but, we ordered a pot de creme ($8.95) which was described as the classic preparation. However, when it was served, the "cup" was filled with whipped cream instead of baked chocolate! No pot de creme at all - just layers of whipped cream and what tasted like chocolate pudding.

woman in my party had called in advance to see if we could order two loaves of bread in addition to our in restaurant dining as well as two carry out entrees. We confirmed the order when we arrived. However, when the carry out entrees arrived (without the accompanying salads), the bread was packaged in a carry out container rather than loaves.

Our server disappeared for long periods of time and another server noticed and collected our checks and credit cards. When our server finally returned with our checks/cards, she said that the bar had made a mistake and "...our bread would be out in a few minutes..." 15 minutes later it arrived.

Would not recommend.