“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Visaggio's

Visaggio's
Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Enola
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

I always take my aunt here when she visits over the Thanksgiving weekend. We always have the best experience. I mentioned how wonderful there house dressing taste. When they brought me the check they also gave me a "to go package with there special house dressing" THAT IS COSTOMER SERVICE.

We love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited November 2012

Chambersburg
“Almost didn't go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

My wife and I have always enjoyed Vissagio's over the years but had not been in awhile. I checked the reviews on TA to see what was the most current experiences and was shocked to find so many negative and very negative reviews. Since it was our anniversary, I almost cancelled the reservation but am I glad I didn't! The negative reviews are hogwash! While not the dining experience of a lifetime, it was indeed a wonderful evening in a very good ristorante with excellent Italian food, friendly wait staff, a yummy wine and a great little special occasion nook for privacy. I could pick a few nits but overall, it was the perfect place to celebrate our special occasion and we will definitely be back soon!

• Visited November 2012
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Authentic Italian in Central PA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

We have been going to Visaggio's for 9 years, and it is my husband's favorite. We always go for his birthday, and I have to say, even our son (11) loves it. Always consistent, always great service. Have never had one complaint in 9 years. Try the Fromagio en Corroza (appetizer) and the Wedding Cake for dessert. And if you like veal, this is your place. They have multiple varieties for that specifically.

• Visited September 2012
Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
“Good, nice setting but pricey.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

My husband and I went here yesterday for our one year wedding anniversary. The setting is very nice and the atmosphere is definitely a good setting for a romantic dinner. Food was good, it wasn't amazing but it was good. My only qualm was the price of the meal for what we got. Everything here entree-wise is between $21 and $38 for an entree. For that price I expect a decent plate size and an amazing, can't wait to come back and eat this heavenly food again, but that wasn't the case. Don't get me wrong the food is good but it is hard to justify spending what we did for a meal. If you don't mind spending the money, its a nice place to go.

• Visited September 2012
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Have been eating here for thirty years. I'm Italian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Yes, it's a barn. And family is important. If you like homemade fresh pasta not something out pf a box, eat here. I always get a dpuble order pf the delicious al dente side linguine with my veal entree. That's done right. Not cheap, so not everyday dining. If you want cheap go to your local pizza parlor. Pot au Creme (delicious chocolate and whipped cream) and tiramisu for the wife. Hot peppers in oil and cheese on the table. Read another review- hot peppers too hot? C'mon! Seafood ravioli with a delicious red pepper sauce. I am a great Italian cook, and I come here for Italian.

1 Thank Gus G

Been to Visaggio's? Share your experiences!