“Awesome staff, very good food”

Al's Pizza Pub of Enola
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Enola
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Al's is consistently good. They are very good at handling large crowds and the staff is always friendly and accommodating. I've never had any dish there I didn't love!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I hate to give a bad review because Al's has been around forever and I have lived in Enola my whole life, but after a year of having the same problem, I just had to write. It has been literally a year and at least 8-9 orders of ordering the taco salad without onions and them being delivered with onions. I use their online ordering system so it is all in writing for them already... no misunderstanding on the phone, or noise, or someone not jotting it down. I type it for them. The first 7 or so times they sent me out a new one which would take an additional 45 minutes or so. Back in the summer I raised a bigger stink than usual (talked to a manager, etc) and then ordered again in a couple weeks thinking surely this must be on their mind and they have it under control.. nope! I called and was nice and honestly more just in disbelief. We stopped ordering there for months. My husband went to pick up dinner once and asked for nachos (which is exactly what their "taco salad" is) and the person was like "we don't have nachos" and they gave him tortilla chips and some meat on top instead of saying, "oh did you mean the taco salad? that's a lot like nachos." I mean really... help a guy out. Then last night we were painting a room in the house and decided to try delivery and I rolled the dice on the taco salad...again... it took over an hour to arrive and yup, as soon as I got the bag to the kitchen I could smell the onions.... I got a replacement salad in about 20 minutes which is still underwhelming considering we live like a mile from the place. I feel bad because my husband worked there in college, and it's a staple place if you grew up here, but I just don't get. What if someone had an allergy to something and you consistently send it to them... Argh! We are gonna switch to A's of Hampden for awhile and see if they can get an order correct. Sorry Al!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

the staff is friendly the food is good and the prices are perfect! we go on monday nights all you can eat wing and pizza and 5 dollar yuenling pitchers. its really good

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've watched Al's grow over the years I've lived in Enola. If you are going up I-81 and want a good pizza, get off the Enola exit and come visit Al's in the Summerdale Plaza. He started as a small pizza shop years ago and now offers a great variety of beers, a food bar and pizza bar, and a great menu. The place is nice and the people friendly. Big plasma TV's pipe in your favorite sports event as you are eating.

Al's -- a great place to eat!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Al's has the best homemade sub rolls around, which is why every time I go here, I almost always get one of the subs. I went with the Italian, which never disappoints, and with the roll, it just tops it off to make it that much better. Beer selection was good, although our waitress was a bit lacking, as she wasn't overly attentive. Big beer foul too, she asked if I wanted more beer, when I had about an inch left in my glass, to which I said yes. Good there...bad, she took my glass before I drank the last inch, rather than letting me finish, and bringing a new glass. That's never a good thing! But at least the subs are good anyway!

Been to Al's Pizza Pub of Enola? Share your experiences!