“we love this place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed December 8, 2013

the staff is friendly the food is good and the prices are perfect! we go on monday nights all you can eat wing and pizza and 5 dollar yuenling pitchers. its really good

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've watched Al's grow over the years I've lived in Enola. If you are going up I-81 and want a good pizza, get off the Enola exit and come visit Al's in the Summerdale Plaza. He started as a small pizza shop years ago and now offers a great variety of beers, a food bar and pizza bar, and a great menu. The place is nice and the people friendly. Big plasma TV's pipe in your favorite sports event as you are eating.

Al's -- a great place to eat!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Al's has the best homemade sub rolls around, which is why every time I go here, I almost always get one of the subs. I went with the Italian, which never disappoints, and with the roll, it just tops it off to make it that much better. Beer selection was good, although our waitress was a bit lacking, as she wasn't overly attentive. Big beer foul too, she asked if I wanted more beer, when I had about an inch left in my glass, to which I said yes. Good there...bad, she took my glass before I drank the last inch, rather than letting me finish, and bringing a new glass. That's never a good thing! But at least the subs are good anyway!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Wonderful homemade bread for hoagies, and great specials. Buffet offers all of the traditional Italian items plus wings and ice cream at a very good price. We were surprised by one Sunday buffet that also had really good roast turkey, gravy, vegetables, and mashed potatoes. Their sausage and pepper appetizer is slamming good.

1  Thank AdmiralRN
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The food is typical pizza joint, though I admit their subs are really quite good thanks to very fresh rolls. Where they are lacking is the service side. Eating in the restaurant, food turnaround is slow and waitresses aren't the most attentive. Instead of eating in, I had delivery tonight, and it took a solid hour and a half for my food to arrive. No apology from the driver, no acknowledgement that it was late - nothing. My advice would be that if you order delivery, do NOT pre-tip with your credit card; apparently, that gets you on the bottom of the pile. He got his, so he could care less that my food be hot and on-time. This would have been a poor review, but I'm fair...the food is decent, it's just the service that sucks. Bummer of a choice for my birthday dinner...gummy lukewarm pasta that should have been hot and warm sub that should have been cool. :(