Quality Inn Enola - Harrisburg
$70
$238
$217
  • Pool
All reviewsstay there againbed was comfortablechoice hotelsone night staynice stayfree breakfastrailroadharrisburgmotelhighwaysofaacmuffinsmattress
Reviewed October 13, 2009

Spacy room, good bed, clean, nice breakfast, friendly staff, low price!!!

• Stayed: October 2009
2  Thank Hanhare
UMESH P, General Manager at Quality Inn Enola - Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Reviewed October 8, 2008

As a State Rep. I am traveling constantly and I am proud to say that the Quality Inn-Riverview where I stay while I am in Harrisburg on business is a great facility to be affiliated with. The place is clean, the staff is always available to help with anything you may need, we always feel safe and secure with the surroundings,and I would highly reccomend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank 1staterep
UMESH P, General Manager at Quality Inn Enola - Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Reviewed October 8, 2008

We have stayed at this Quality Inn for about 10 years now. I am a state representative working many days in Harrisburg. I am assigned the same room each time which makes it seem more like a home away from home.
The owner and his staff treat us like family. They go the extra step to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The rooms are very clean and the owner is constantly up-dating everything from carpeting to bed sheets.
Because of the wonderful treatment we have received here my wife and I look for Choice Hotels when we travel and we have never been disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank alveria

Reviewed October 30, 2007

My husband and I stayed here for a night while visiting Harrisburg. We got in very late due to a flight delay however the front dest had already checked us in and was very friendly for that god awful hour (3 am!). The lobby has a distinct smell of smoke to it. As the first reveiw said there is no elevator. Think this is a pretty old hotel. So we had to drag our suitcases up about 20 stairs. No biggy if you under the age of 60. We were in a non smoking room 220. The room was HUGE! I mean massive! King bed, couch, desk, tv stand, chairs, fridge, micro and still tons of floor space left. the room and bathroom were both very clean. No mold problem in our room but again this is an old hotel so other reviewers problems wouldn't suprise me.

This room is right over the door so a little noisy the next morning when peopel were checking out. But nice view of river and downtown Harrisburg.

Great for a night or 2 but not much more! Easy access to downtown Harrisburg.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank mslarue72

QUALITY INN ENOLA
717-732-0785

Reviewed June 15, 2007

I am glad we stayed on the first floor because there are no elevators to the second. The staff was very nice. The sheets smelled clean....that's about all the good I have to say about it. If I was not so tired I would've gone elsewhere.

The room smelled very moldy. Not just a little, but VERY moldy.The toilet didn't flush properly. The one light was so hard to turn on it took two hands to push the button. While sitting on the toilet, thinking about taking a shower, I noticed there was black mold covering the bottom part of the shower curtain.Eww.

So, I will not stay there again. I should've taken photos but I didn't think of it.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank furlerfan
qualityinnriverview, Manager at Quality Inn Enola - Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2010

We are truly sorry for any inconviences you may have had during your stay. There is a clerk on duty 24 hours for any problems any guest may have. We would have been happy to move you to another room if you had so many problems with the one you stayed in. Every hotel tries their best to provide a clean and comfortable room for their guests, sometimes things do get overlooked and we rely on our guests comments or concerns to fix our problems.