“Just a room,nothing more.”

Quality Inn Enola - Harrisburg
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Enola
GreenLeadersBronze level
Rochester, NY
“Just a room,nothing more.”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The room was clean , location was convenient to Harrisburg, lots of restaurants nearby. Did not really like the atmosphere. Has I been traveling alone, I may have not stayed. Nothing impressed me enough to go back, will look elsewhere next time.

Room Tip: Ask for one in the back. Less road noise, and there is a huge rail yard across the street.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
UMESH P, General Manager at Quality Inn Enola - Harrisburg, responded to this review, June 18, 2013

QUALITY INN ENOLA
717-732-0785

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Palm Harbor, Florida
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Central Reservations picked this hotel for me and what a delightful surprise. Sight unseen, I was very happy to view the hotel and grounds looking so well maintained and next door to a variety of shopping and dining. My room was clean and well appointed and breakfast more than adequate. It was very quiet except for the slamming (unintentional) of hotel room doors...my MAJOR pet peeve among almost ALL hotel/motels. Why can't someone design a guest room door that does not slam automatically every time? But the biggest happiness of all was the warm, generous and helpful nature of the staff. They were the nicest people I think I have ever met while travelling, I felt valued and safe. Speaking of safe...Choice Hotels has a new policy of automatically charging for a room safe (if you have one) whether or not you use it.
I find this totally offensive and if you don't recognize the charge and ask for it to be removed, you'll pay an extra few bucks. Don't care about the extra few bucks but the manner in which it is handled makes me nuts. The hotels are not responsible and I don't hold them accountable. They're only doing what the "suits" require them to do. This hotel made sure my "safe fee" was removed at check out. In this hotel...I felt perfectly "safe" without it. Hope to stay there again one day.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Attleboro, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Very clean and comfortable hotel. It is across the street from the Norfolk Southern large railroad freight yard. If you are a railfan ask for a front facing room. If not ask for a rear room.

Rooms were standard hotel type very comfortable and very clean!

My only complaint was there was no elevator, other wise it would have been a 4 rating. Staff was wonderful to deal with,

I would stay again when in area.

Room Tip: Like watching trains at work, than ask for a front facing room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank franksansev
UMESH P, General Manager at Quality Inn Enola - Harrisburg, responded to this review, June 19, 2013

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Easy on, easy off route 81. Close to Dunkin Donuts and other fast foods. Typical hotel breakfast. Only complaint is that there is a train yard nearby and you can hear a whistling sound all night (well I heard it, my parents didn't notice as much). If you have a room towards the back you'd probably not hear it.

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank Erbear289

Northern Cambria PA
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I've stayed here 4 out of 5 yrs for the Keystone Nationals Truck & Tractor Pull held at the Farm Show Complex. The hotel has always been clean & quiet (as long as your on the backside away from the railroad tracks). The only complaint would be the pillows on the bed. I had a king size bed & there were 4 small square throw pillows on it. I'm so glad I had a regular bed pillow with me, otherwise I don't think I would have slept well. Diner next door is good but we found the Marysville Diner to be a AWESOME place to eat & only a couple min away!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank J W

Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 22, 2011

This hotel provides everything that you would expect for a Quaility Inn hotel. The rooms were clean and confortable. They provided both in-room coffee and free wifi (which the Rio Hotel @ double the price, in Las Vegas did not provide, that I stayed at last month)

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank BillH16428

Pittsburgh, pa
Reviewed September 13, 2011

My children and I stayed here for my church's youth group trip to Hershey Park. It was absolutely nothing fancy (as would be expected of a Quality Inn) and the bathroom was very small. That being said, it was very clean and comfortable, and the staff was very accomodating. I do not like to stay in hotels (I call it camping even when it's a pretty nice one!) but this place was a great value.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank 121foodie

GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enola
Best Western Plus Harrisburg Mechanicsburg
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Harrisburg West
Staybridge Suites Harrisburg
Staybridge Suites Harrisburg
#15 of 50 in Harrisburg
Homewood Suites Harrisburg East-Hershey Area
Best Western Premier The Central Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Harrisburg North

Been to Quality Inn Enola - Harrisburg? Share your experiences!