“Mushy”

Ranked #17 of 55 Restaurants in Emmaus
Emmaus, Pennsylvania
“Mushy”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Had a buffalo (bison) burger. Tasteless, mushy and expensive. Once bitten, twice shy. Not going back

Florida
“A REAL Burger!!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Visited their new location which just opened in Center Valley. The burgers are very good, really large and loaded with whatever toppings you choose. The menu and quality is the same as Emmaus locale. Place is clean and comfortable, service is fast. Owner came table side to welcome us. Casual atmosphere, place your order at counter and they will bring it to you. If you want a real solid, meaty burger this is the place.
Location, entering and exiting can be tricky as it is on northbound 309.

• Visited November 2012
West of Philly
“Good Burger, but Pretty Pricey”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Maybe it is the old saying you get what you pay for ... the prices were pretty steep for a burger joint that is attached to a Midas muffler shop. But they were good. I just had the basic burger without any frills. The patty is half pound and the meat quality was excellent and cooked to perfection. It had some sort of interesting spice combo sprinkled on it which I liked, but just be aware it is on there so if you you have allergies or anything you might ask them to hold off, or at least let you know what's in it.

My guess is that next time we are up that way and it is around mealtime we'll flip a coin and see if we go back. It was not so compelling that we just can't live without it, but at the same time it was a great burger which we would spend the dough on again.

• Visited September 2012
Allentown, PA
“Regular burger place”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have only been to the Burgery Company once, the food was good, but nothing that makes it stand against other burger places. Service was OK.

Visited April 2012
“Good variety & flavors make this an occasional stop”
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

The Burgery has an expansive menu of burger selections...beef, boar, turkey, elk, bison, etc that taste really good. I have tried most of the varieties of burgers, and have been pleased with them all. I enjoy when my wife and I go, leaving the kids @ home. It is not cheap to eat here. Well worth the price, but when you take four or more, you could easily drop $60+. For that price, I would like to be served.