“Annual visit ”

Wally's Deli
Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Emmaus
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It's good to see some great places stay great. Lucky to be able to stop by and try a new hog. The La-Hog. Mun./ Honey maple turkey/ b ham/ spec sauce. Awesome. Thanks for keeping it great place to eat. Very clean and great staff and ownership.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

I grew up going to Wally’s for their yummy hogs and was excited to treat my family to a different kind of hoagie than we usually have. I even found a coupon on their website that said buy 2 get 1 free after 3 pm. I went in a mentioned that I had the coupon and the lady’s said “well it really should be printed out for a paper trail” So she wasn’t going to give it to me. I then pulled it up on my phone and said well then it should say it had to be printed. She said fine I’ll just write down it was from the app. It was obvious she was annoyed I argued about it. Hoagies were good but don’t think I’ll return.

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

They make a great selection of sandwiches with great fresh ingredients. There are several good choices for sandwiches in the valley but the difference here is they are locally owned and owner operated. They take pride in what they produce and sell because it is the owner who will hear it if you are not satisfied. That shows in their service and attitude. A big order done with a smile and flawlessly executed.

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

Knocked it out of the park again. I tried the special this time. The Texas Tommy. Never had it before but took there word and tried it. Swiss cheese, turkey. Southwest turkey, blue cheese dressing. Home run. Great place. Great service. Great food. If your anywhere near Wally's Deli you need to stop and support our local businesses.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

Wally's (one of two in the area) has probably the biggest selection of cold submarine sandwiches or hoagies I've ever seen. They call them "Hogs" and many of the more exotic ones have interesting names. The small Hog is large, the medium is very large, and the large is ridiculous. Beyond that they have a Super. They use top-quality deli meats and cheeses they slice on the premises, and one can call ahead or wait for just a few minutes for one's order. There are a few tables but most of the business is take-out. Sandwiches are available oven-toasted, and the menu also includes salads, a few hot sandwiches, and desserts. Wally's also can provide large sandwich and meat trays for parties. (Not open Sundays.)

Been to Wally's Deli? Share your experiences!