“Worth my business every time!”

Superior Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 56 Restaurants in Emmaus
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed January 9, 2012

The first time I went to Superior, I was honestly disappointed. My order was messed up and my bill was wrong. I was finally convinced to go back recently, and was quite impressed! In fact, since I gave Superior that second try, I've gone back so often that the friendly server knows me and my drink order! I go with a group of friends and we like to try different things on the menu, all of which are delicious. I highly recommend the French onion soup, patty melt, and any burger! Next on my list to try is the prime rib hero, and I'm sure I won't be disappointed!

There are newer reviews for Superior Restaurant

Reviewed November 19, 2011

This was a diner turned fine dining turned diner restaurant. The remodel was a attempt to upgrade the food but the regular customers are diner folk so they reverted back to a diner.
The food is average most of the time. I did have the roasted chicken special the other night that was awesome. I was so happy with my selection I know it will become a favorite selection in the future.
The management is extremely eager to please their customers. I always feel welcome here.

Reviewed January 9, 2011

This must be the nicest looking diner in the Valley...they did a great job with renovations!

We had a very late lunch/very early dinner here on a Saturday (around 4 o'clock). The host was very friendly & got us seated quickly, and our waitress was over within about 30 seconds to get our drink orders. She came back with the drinks so quickly that we had to ask for a few minutes to peruse the menu!

Now, it's diner food. Nothing crazy. Come here for breakfast or sandwiches and your life will probably be very good. I don't tend to trust diners for food that's much showier than those. My cold roast turkey sandwich was fairly solid - but served dry. Weird. But it did have two slices of tomato, so that's an upgrade (most diners in the area do them with lettuce & mayo). So I just asked for a bit of mayo and I was a happy camper. The turkey was a bit on the dry side so the mayo was needed. My husband had a tuna melt & was very happy with it. Standard crinkly chips & pickle (I skipped the coleslaw - hubs said it was so so) and it was a tasty meal.

Everyone was friendly. Food came out within 10 minutes. Our bill was around $10. I think that's a hit in my book. I'm not sure I'd get the roasted turkey again but I'll definitely come back to try something else.