“Great Breakfast!”
Review of Pickles Grill & Bar - CLOSED

Pickles Grill & Bar
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pickles is a unique place where you can go to enjoy great food with your entire family or meet your friends for an evening of fun. From steaks made from USDA Choice supreme Angus beef to fresh seafood entrees, Pickles truly has something for everyone. Appetizers, salads, sandwiches, burgers, signature soups, steaks and chops, entrees and a children's menu are all available - and that is just the food menu. Pickles' bar is known throughout Lehigh Valley for its domestic and import specialty brews with over 22 beers on tap. It also serves unique specialty drinks, has a nice selection of spirits and a significant wine list, too. We have a passion for pure flavor, quality ingredients, and for creating an atmosphere that is convivial, approachable, and a haven for people who simply love food. Good times, great food, and a fantastic dining experience await you at Pickles Bar and Grill!
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and I stopped into Pickles on the way north on an overnight motorcycle ride. It was right at opening time on a Saturday morning so we didn't know if we wanted breakfast or lunch. We were the only guests in the place the entire time.

We both picked something from the breakfast menu - I got the "Reuben", a french toast sandwich with egg and ham, while my better half had an omelet. My sandwich was huge, tasted great, and for about $7 was more than worth it. The wife's omelet was, as she put it, "the best I've ever had!"

We'd go back for breakfast any time. I'd have to try the dinner fare myself to see if the other reviews here are the same as what mine would be...

The only slight turnoff we had was that when you walked in the enclosed foyer before you actually get inside the building the strong odor of pinesol antiseptic cleaner smell was pretty overpowering. Good to know they keep things clean but the space just needed some ventilation.

There are newer reviews for Pickles Grill & Bar

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I had a gyro and though it was short on taziki sauce, the taste was fine andthe pita, fresh. Tiny cup of cole slaw was unappealing so I overlooked that and enjoyed the clam chowder which you could have in place of french fries. The fried pickles were a trademark and I don't usually eat pickles but I did and I thought they were good, but I seldom eat any pickles at all. The interior was colorful and spacious but dated. The service was slow and the waitress brought one soup and mine came as I finished my entree but if you overlook the speed and inattention, the five of us decided once was enough. Two of the party had veggie burgers and their rolls were stale and two others also had the gyros so my recommendation is the most postive of the group.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Pickles is a mid-point meeting place for Diane and I and we meet there for a weekend lunch every now and then. There is always a good variety of items on the menu and they are good - service has never been bad.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We have visited Pickles about once-a-year over the past 4 or 5 years. Each time we leave disappointed. We have not had a bad meal there, we just have never had a good meal there, either. Not the highest quality cuts of steak. Not the most precise preparation or presentation. The decor is really kind of out of date. It kind of reminds me of a Friendly's restaurant with a bar.

2  Thank WRVino
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have only been to Pickles a couple of times, and always get great service and good food. I've tried lamb chops and liked them a lot.