“Good food ”

Ranked #4 of 59 Restaurants in Emmaus
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

The food is very good. The only negative I have is for a diner it takes a while to get your food. The service is fine. Waiter was very helpful and pleasant. Nice menu.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

An out of town friend and I went to this venue. It's a nice-looking building inside and out. Our waitress was either new to the job, or just barely competent. When our meals came, we had to call her back first for napkins, then for utensils. The lobster bisque was edible, but not memorable. I ordered the chicken parmesan. The spaghetti was ok, but the meat resembled shoe leather - and tasted like that too. I did request another chicken patty and that was just as bad as the first. Four of the staff had nothing better to do than to gather at the cash Register and chat for what seemed to be quite a long time. Since there are so many other choices in the area, I will go elsewhere next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Diners are hit and miss but this one is a HIT! We've never had a bad meal there and service is usually excellent. It's our go-to diner!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The East Penn Diner is a fabulous place to eat.
Courteous, Friendly, great food and atmosphere.
Go there about twice a month.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Had dinner with a party of 8 last week. Very "hard to please" group but everyone was please with their meal. From the burger to the steak to the seafood, all was prepared correctly and very tasty. This place is consistently good and a great value.

Been to East Penn Diner? Share your experiences!