“Great taste, tasty price too.”
Review of Swadee Thai house

Swadee Thai house
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Emmaus
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We had good service and tasty Thai food here on Xmas eve, which was nice. The prices were a little steep for a small town small portion place. But I have to admit, we ate every bite!
Perhaps the lunch menu is priced better. Worth a try if you're not on a budget.

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

We love the Thai Thai House!! Such great food and at reasonable prices. If you've never had Thai food, definitely come here; and if you've been eating Thai for ages, definitely come here. Also it's right off the "Triangle" area of Emmaus.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My daughter and I were thrilled to have a Thai rest. in Emmaus. We have been there over 5 times so far, and it is always consistently delicious. The service is fast and courteous and far cheaper than the White Orchid in the Promenade. I also love walking around Emmaus afterwards to burn off some of the calories. The town has all these cute mom and pop shops closeby.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Thai Thai House is one of our favorites. The flavors are wonderful, the menu has a lot to offer, the staff is pleasant, and the prices are very reasonable. There's a wide range of mild to very hot dishes so there's something for everyone's taste. It's a great place to take friends, especially if you want to introduce them to Thai food!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Pad Nam Prik Pao I now know what this is-I experienced it on Saturday evening at the Thai Thai House. Scrumptious-delightful-pleasure on my palate and my plate. It was just an absolutely great meal. The portion was large. We had no appetizer-no bread-no extras and we did not need any. We had lots of food for $26.00. So much for the food and the amount of it and the price.
The house is delightfully furnished- the soft colors- table cloths, napkins and server’s attire all lent to a pleasing atmosphere. The servers are well schooled and knowledgeable. We were asked no less than 3 times during the meal if everything was satisfactory.
This was a very positive eating experience