“Yum”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
East Greenville, Pennsylvania
“Yum”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food. The gyros are delicious even without taziki sauce. My husband loves the meat pies too. One of my go to locations when looking for flavorful food amd decent prices.

• Visited November 2013

“Authentic and fresh food.”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Friendly service in a clean and comfortable cafe setting. Don't let the strip mall location scare you away from this little gem which includes a coffee shop and pastries as well.

You can eat in or take out and there is an outdoor seating area in the summer. The food was as good as any I've eaten during my frequent travels to the Middle East. Sam the owner/chef was friendly and big on food quality. Good value for the quantity as well.

My wife and I stopped in for dinner last night and she loved the Steak Gyro and I enjoyed the Grilled Lamb plate. We stopped by the liqour store in the same mall for a bottle of wine to BYOB, we will definitely be going back.

Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“Worth going”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My husband and I eat here all the time. What a great find! The gyros are the best. The meat is so tasty and nicely seasoned. Owner/chef is so personable and staff is helpful and nice. Cozy atmosphere. Definitely worth a try.

• Visited October 2013
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I love the lamb gyro combination platter that comes with a mediterranean salad and basmati rice. It is very flavorful and a nice portion for dinner. I tried the fried cauliflower this past time and found it to be delicious.

I believe that it is a family run restaurant and so you also get a nice personal touch when you are there.

I've only done takeout, but my plan is to sit down and eat-in the next time and to try their dessert and coffee.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Roger W
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Terrific find in Emmaus”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Family run restaurant with very high quality, well seasoned food. Pleasant but not pretentious decor. Lamb kabobs were excellent. Not overwhelming amount of food - you won't feel "stuffed" but everything is excellent.

• Visited August 2013