“pretty good”

Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Emmaus
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
“pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

True Blue has some great food. It is extremely ethnic and flavorful. Unfortunately, it is a little small and finds it hard to compete with other establishments in the Emmaus area. However, it is an intimate, cute establishment for an afternoon lunch with friends.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank lilyjoearmstrong_

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Decent Mediterranean flair”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very friendly ownership that take pride in their business. Good selection on the menu, fair prices, BYOB, and cozy atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank DrZeek
“Excellent Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We LOVE this restaurant! Everything is excellent across the board. Food is tasteful and always brought to our table piping hot. Gyros are out of this world! Staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. We frequent this establishment at least once a week. Everything is homemade and clearly worth every penny. Never had a bad meal. This place has consistency. Also offers BYOB with no corking fee. True Blue is definitely a gem!

1 Thank Noodles4Toodles
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Excellent gyros”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

I found this place on Tripadvisor. I was hesitant for awhile to try it because I like Tzatziki sauce on my gyros, and the True Blue uses a Lemonaise sauce. Well, I gave it a try and am glad I did. The gyros with the Lemonaise sauce were superb. My only regret is not finding this place before today.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Arrowhuntr
Philly Suburbs, PA
“Great Find: Food, Service and Coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

We have driven past many times and my Husband looked the place up recently so we ventured here this past Saturday night.
Small Cozy place with lovely decor. We ordered 2 different entrees that were both made with chicken, but the owner/chef came out to talk to us about our choices. He so strongly recommended switching one of our meals to the Lamb so we did. Let's just say he was RIGHT! So Fresh and Delicious!
We loved the service, so personal we felt like family! I tried the Turkish Coffee with dinner and we also had Cappuccinos with dessert (Fresh Turkish Delight!!! Yummy).
Next time we will bring a bottle of wine with us as we saw many folks doing.
We really felt like we got great value for our meal, especially since the food was wonderfully prepared and absolutely delicious!
Give this place a try and I am certain just like us you will put it on your list of regular haunts!

• Visited February 2013