“Couldn't finish our meals... SALTY”
Review of Fiesta Ole

Fiesta Ole
Ranked #15 of 55 Restaurants in Emmaus
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Allentown, PA
“Couldn't finish our meals... SALTY”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Someone wrote, "Best Mexican Food Around." Hardly. I know On The Border is a chain, but it is far superior to this place. My wife and I got the fish tacos and neither one of us finished our meal. Our daughter, who LOVES Mexican food, pushed her burritos around her plate. When we got home, I spent the remainder of the night drinking bottle after bottle of water, so-much-so, that I thought I would spring a leak. The food was entirely too salty. The margarita was good, however.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank iloveina

Macungie
“Friendly & Fun!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I'd like to start off by saying it was a well liked place which is a good sign due to how packed it was. Secondly they accommodated us with no problems when it came to our 2month olds car seat and responded quickly to our request of a warm cup of water to heat our daughters bottle. Lastly, the food was delicious and the server was attentive! My favorite part was the entertainment with the live Mariachi group! I'd go back definitely
-Lindsey

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“a little more than average”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Food is pretty good and a good value.. staff is ok.. it's not a place to go out of your way for but if you are passing by, hungry and casually dressed it's a good value

Visited December 2012
“Best Mexican Food Around”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Love it. Love it. Love it. This is my husband and I's favorite place. I have never had bad food here. We love if do much we had our rehearsal dinner here. The service is always super fast and there is always a coupon out there to use. I love the queso fundido and the chimichangas. My husband loves their special dinner.

Emmaus, Pennsylvania
“Pathetic”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I love Mexican food. This place was beyond terrible. Enchiladas were chewy, and tasteless. This was the second time I've been here. The first time was bad, but I elected to give it another shot. Even the margharita was bad. If you want Mexican food go to Casa Toro in Coopersburg.

Been to Fiesta Ole? Share your experiences!