“Best Mexican Food Around”
Review of Fiesta Ole

Fiesta Ole
Ranked #18 of 59 Restaurants in Emmaus
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Love it. Love it. Love it. This is my husband and I's favorite place. I have never had bad food here. We love if do much we had our rehearsal dinner here. The service is always super fast and there is always a coupon out there to use. I love the queso fundido and the chimichangas. My husband loves their special dinner.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I love Mexican food. This place was beyond terrible. Enchiladas were chewy, and tasteless. This was the second time I've been here. The first time was bad, but I elected to give it another shot. Even the margharita was bad. If you want Mexican food go to Casa Toro in Coopersburg.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Right price... good enchiladas... good margaritas(a must at a Mexican restaurant)... good service. It is always busy but not too busy. Service is very good. This is a great place for an early dinner before a show.

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

So I went here with my family and the waiter couldn't recommend anything he didn't know the menu everyone was so slow and I even got the wrong order. I thought the food was ok not great it's just a mess

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Kids eat free Sunday.. Better than this !!!!! We are new in town. Happy to have a decent Mexican (we are from California).

Been to Fiesta Ole? Share your experiences!