“We've enjoyed being here for 3 months!”
Review of Emig Mansion

Emig Mansion
Ranked #1 of 1 Emigsville B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 12, 2011

Shary and Wade made us feel right at home. They respected our privacy. Meals were fantastic. The price was comparable to long term stays at local hotels. The rooms were spacious and met our needs. Staying here for 3 months has been a wonderful experience we won't soon forget!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer B

Reviewed June 3, 2010

Of all my B&B stays, this tops them all. I felt at home thanks to Wade and Shary's personal touches. Truly a paradise.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank mbinger
Reviewed June 2, 2010

I was there at the mansion for a 4 day stay. I was with four friends and we each had comfy accomdations. The hostess is gracious and the gardens and grounds so beautiful. Hospitality plus. I hope to return someday!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank MLGriffith1
Reviewed April 3, 2006

I had decided to have my small wedding at a bed and breakfast. After seeing the beauty of the rooms at the Emig Mansion, it was a quick decision to have it there.

But I never could have imagined what a wonderful experience it was going to be. Shary and Wade made us feel right at home and every comfort was available in our room. The next morning was a three-course breakfast including fresh fruit, homemade scones, and an asparagus quiche that was to die for. I felt like royalty.

The wedding in the parlor was as beautiful as I ever could have imagined - plenty of seating and a fire in the fireplace for ambiance.

I would recommend this inn for anyone seeking a respite from the turmoil of reality - you will leave rested from the pampering Shary will give you. And don't forget to pet the dogs.

• Stayed: March 2006
3  Thank Krudat

Been to Emig Mansion? Share your experiences!