“Excellent guest house.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
SeanthilK...
“Excellent guest house.”
Reviewed May 6, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

It's a nice cool place to stay.
We planned for 2 day and got extended for another day. Good location, nice parking, Good food, free WiFi, hot water all very good.

They take care of the guest safety as well.i would rate 9/10.

May 8, 2017
Dear Sir,

Many thanks for choosing Crayons Guest House. And we are more than happy to know that you enjoyed the stay. Thanks alot for your much encouraging review.

Warm Regards
aks2292
Bengaluru, India
“It is not a guest house. It is more than a Resort.”
Reviewed May 3, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We went in a group of five. Let me straight away describe my experience:
1. We had booked for 4 but they allowed 5 people to stay without any hassle (unlike other guest houses)
2. It is situated in an ideal location. Not far from the town and not too close. You can enjoy the scenery from the guest house. You can just drive down to get anything you need
3. As I mentioned, it is almost like a resort. They provide all necessary items, the rooms are very clean and well built with TV, wifi etc.
4. They will get good food for you without any extra cost (you have to pay for the food though). Breakfast is on the house. Plus they even provided breakfast at 12 on one day. I liked that.

They really wanted us to have a nice time. And I believe they have done a tremendous job. They give you freedom to do things at your timing and do not crib about it which is important when you are on a holiday.

I hope you remain the same way Crayons :)

Thanks for the experience.

Your age range 18-24
Dear Akshay and friends,

So glad to know that you enjoyed the stay. It was indeed our pleasure to host you at Crayons. Many thanks for choosing Crayons and for your valuable time to review your experience.

We look forward to hosting you again and promise you even better experience next time. We appreciate your valuable references too.

vijesh m
“Hospitality at its best...”
Reviewed April 18, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Its the best hospitality I have ever got. They were so interested to keep us happy even we arrived lot before check in...rooms were so clean as well as the bathrooms maintaining the standard.most attractive was the games they arranged for children n adults.. All enjoyed a lot..dining area in between d rooms is of good idea.nice complementary breakfast which can be improved..with a mind to visit again,special thanks to Rahim uncle,arshad,and the man Jobi...
Pros:
Hospitality
Clean rooms/bathrooms
Dining area
Hot water facility
Free WiFi
Ample parking space
Games
Breakfast
Economical
Cons:
Food can be bit improved(still worthy)

Apr 22, 2017
Dear Mr. Vijesh,

Thank you so much for choosing Crayons and taking time to review our property. It was indeed a pleasure for the Crayons family to host you and we sincerely apologise for any shortfalls during your stay.
We value your opinions and will surely improve on the areas mentioned ( pleased to inform that our new south indian chef is expected join this week).

We look forward to host you again soon and your valuable references.

Thanks again pls convey our loving regards to your friends.

Best Regards,

Crayons Guest Relations.
vazir r
“Lot more than I could bargain”
Reviewed April 9, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This place was a really huge piece of the fun and excitement I had with my friends whom I met after really long.

The place was a really good get away from the noisy road.
The rooms were spacious with class being the most obvious element in it.
The bathrooms were very clean.
A special mention for the staff.. always greeting you with an inviting smile provided awesome service.
The breakfast is something that I wouldn't forget it's taste for a really long time. The aaloo parathas and poori were really tasty..so tasty that my punjabi friend ended up saying that he didnt miss his Punjab in Kerala !!

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your stay at Crayons and for your valuable review. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the stay with your friends.

We look forward to the pleasure of hosting you again and assure you even better experience next time.

sajjabbar
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed March 12, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I have stayed in a lot of places in Munnar over the years but Crayons really stands apart. First and foremost is their awesome staff who were really helpful.I was travelling with my baby and they have supported us really well. They have an amazing collection of indoor and outdoor games which makes for a good family fun time.The room and the toilet were exceptionally clean and tidy.For the money they are charging its a steal and the experience is not short of any luxury hotel. Kudos to the team!!!

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your stay at Crayons and for your valuable review. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the stay with your family.

Cornishda...
Mevagissey, United Kingdom
“A perfect little gem”
Reviewed February 15, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Crayons is a brand new guest house, in a quiet, peaceful location, outside of the bustle of Munnar. Don't be misled by the semi-derelict house at the road by the Crayons sign - Crayons is further down the driveway, in beautiful grounds. All you can hear is birdsong. It is spotlessly clean, with well-furnished rooms, comfortable beds, and lovely bathrooms. The rooms are arranged in pairs, with a dining room shared between each pair, although no-one was occupying the other room in our pair. The people running it are lovely - polite, helpful, and anxious to make sure we had an enjoyable stay. When I pointed out a leak under the sink, it was fixed immediately. Food was beautiful, freshly prepared for us, after a discussion on what we wanted, and exactly how we wanted it. They even filled the dining room with candles on our last night. Highly recommended!

Your age range 65+
Feb 16, 2017
Thank you very much for your lovely words. Much inspiring!!!
We had the pleasure of serving you and look forward to hosting you again
cns555
Kochi (Cochin), India
“Relaxing Stay”
Reviewed February 14, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Stayed here with family in the first week of February 2017. The hotel is new and it was recommended to me by a friend who stayed there before. Firstly, I was surprised by the quality of the rooms and the kind of service I received there. It was way beyond what I expected of a rather small and new establishment.

Pros:
1. Well furnished and neat rooms; special mention to bathrooms which are super clean and modern. The common areas are also clean and well maintained.
2. Family friendly - all the other inhabitants during my stay were families/couples.
3. Staff are courteous and immediately respond to our needs.
4. Good offering of indoor and outdoor games and good wifi connectivity.
5. Tasty and homely food.
6. Silent, private and vey relaxing atmosphere surrounded by thick greenery.

Cons:
1. The sign board kept at the turning to the resort road is small and can be easily missed (I missed it!).

Advise to future travellers - location of the property given in google maps is accurate - use it or you might miss the turning and it will be difficult to make a u-turn in the winding roads of Munnar.

Feb 16, 2017
Thank you for your kind words Sir.
Noted your suggestion regarding the sign board, We'll definitely make it larger.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing