“Best food, best prices great mushroom soup, one of those places that should be on diners, drive ins and dives tv shows”

Martins Country Kitchen
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This is a hometown favorite, if your visiting hershey, its actually just as close to hershey as it is to elizabethtown. Right along 743. Well worth a stop. Try there mushroom soup, or barbque. There sandwiches are great. You cant go wrong with anything. Also great breakfast joint.You will find different things here as well signature items that are tasty.

3  Thank kody76

Reviewed January 6, 2012

We had been driving to and from Hershey medical center right pass this place for a while and were pleasantly surprised when we did. The food was great, we had sandwichs (burgers and cheesesteak) with raw cut frys. We will be here again soon maybe tomorrow.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

This morning I went there not knowing that the place changed hands since it was about 16 years since I was there last time. Well I was surprised to have a complete stranger hold the door for me and welcome me to the place. I also was quite inspired by the service which was quick and polite with the usual yes sir efficiency!

I ordered Zack's Pulled Pork Scrambler Omelet and asked for the sourdough toast. Another patron near me said if your toast comes out not quite done its because the toaster is on the fritz. The toast was just fine, as the fellow patron was just pulling my leg as they say around here!

Lots of Ample parking on two sides of the place, location is on a state Route and the food is served hot and fresh with a quick turn around. Value is above normal with large portions and the price is a great value for the quantity.

1  Thank Clint_LeRoy