“Good Variety”

Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Ranked #32 of 49 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees…all cooked to order!Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
“Good Variety”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I live close by so we frequently eat at Hoss's. Good variety of food. Usually clean surroundings. Hot fudge to make ice cream sundaes!

Visited March 2013
Missy H, Social Media Director at Hoss's Steak & Sea House, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Elizabethtown location. We love hearing what aspects of the dining experience our guests love the most. We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again soon.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Average Food + A Cool Salad Bar”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

It was a very different style. We ordered everything while standing up before getting our seats. It was a bit awkward as they stared us down.

Nonetheless, I got the tilapia, which was very good, and the salad bar. The salad was good, but it didn't fit the restaurant at all. It is a steak and seafood restaurant, not a buffet.

Despite the odd style, the food was good, the customer service was average, and the prices were fair.

I wouldn't not consider going back :)

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank dmfnswm
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Haven't been to a Hoss's since my kids were little. Hasn't changed much, although I must say my steak was prepared perfectly and had great flavor. i am not a fan of salad bars but the people I was w/were and they gave it high marks.

• Visited October 2012
“It makes me, it makes me, sssss sick!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Strange thing about eating here is that I get hungry for a salad bar every once in a while. It is the only one around so I go back and every time I do later that night I get indigestion and nausea. Don't know if it has preservatives on it or it is me, but don't have that problem at the competition. I've heard other people say the same. Too bad cause it always looks good.

4 Thank Jujubead
Robbinsville, New Jersey, United States
“Unexpectedly good”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Walked in and cautious. Great salad bar, soup bar, and dessert bar. Steaks were really, really good.

Visited August 2012