“Happening spot”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Happening spot”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Went here one evening and really enjoyed the fajitas and the stoned chicken was great too. I will be back

Vero Beach, Florida
“Great lunch and service”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is local to where we live and I always enjoy the smiling wait staff and the good food. It was a little chilly so we dined inside. The deck in the spring/summer is awesome. I totally recommend it.

• Visited September 2012
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
“Clams, Shrimp, Maryland Crab feast - ok”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We went with a small group of friends for the all you can eat seafood feast. Nice evening so we opted to sit outside on the deck. We were seated, and waited on promptly. The first course (salad, fries, and corn cob) arrived quickly with enough time to enjoy before the seafood platter arrived. You receive generous portions of clams, shrimp and Maryland crabs. ( shrimp and crabs are covered in old bay seasoning) Our server went MIA for a long time after the second round of food and we had to have her tracked down. Drinks and food were gone and no one was able to refill without her computer code. Bartender said, "if you would have sat at the bar you wouldn't have this problem". Not cool! Downsides-only options are clams, shrimp, and Maryland crab and serving staff can't/ doesn't help each other if the need arises.

Hunt Valley, Maryland
“To the Deck!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This place is a great restaurant to stop by at if you are in the area. Whenever my old college buddies and I meet up in the area we always find ourselves back at Rockwells and we always go out to the Deck. I personally have never had bad service here, the waitresses and waiters have always been very attentive to our needs. The drinks are great as well. Just a note they have different foods and drinks you can only get on the deck and food and drink you can only get in the actual restaurant area. It is a little odd since we love some of the food in the restaurant and we can not get in on the deck but we just get that when we stop by in the winter. I personally love the voodoo juice. I would also recommend the Rhino Friends for an appetizer it is one of their specialties. The food has always been middling at best. There have only been a few times where I actually had to send anything back due to quality but even when it is good and hasn't been char grilled or lost or cooked incorrectly it is never anything to get super excited over. I think the burgers and sandwiches are what they do best they never seem to be messed up since it is pretty simple. When you start getting into the seafood dinners and steaks you are asking for trouble. So go there and enjoy the deck's atmosphere, grab a drink, get some Rhino Fries and stick to a burger or sandwich and you will be satisfied. Start ordering any food over 11 dollars and you start asking for something to go wrong.

• Visited July 2012
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great for atmosphere/drinks...not food.”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I love this place in the summer time....the outdoor seating and the bar are awesome...great/different drinks, and not bad in terms of pricing.

The food/service is meh. I am not exaggerating this....every single time I go there, our order is messed up. Ordered a pittsburgh steak salad (which comes with fries on top for those not familiar)....easy enough....totally forgot the fries. Waitress then brings me a plate with about 6 cold fries on it and with a huff walks away. Steaks always done incorrectly, or something forgotten. Its not like we order difficult items. And a lot of the wait staff looks less than pleased to be there or to wait on you. I'm scared to inquire about more Splenda when i run out for my iced tea.

And do not waste your money on the breakfast buffet on the weekends. totally mediocre and way overpriced.

• Visited May 2012