“Upscale and delicious.”

The Crossroads
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Edinboro
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edinboro, Pennsylvania
“Upscale and delicious.”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The remake of Crossroads Dinor is amazing. We went a couple of times when you could still smoke in bars and there just weren't many restaurants. There is no comparison! When we moved to Edinboro 7 years ago, there was no place to go out for a classy evening. The dinor features a stone fireplace and copper bar and the rest of the decor and furnishings meet the standard.

The food is delicious and consistent and the prices are in line with the upscale redo.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank lostlw

erie
“Incredible!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I still can't believe these people can Not make improvements to save this place!! I know the owner has invested A Lot & we want to support your efforts but Please make changes or this Dinor will be gone!! Food is poor at best-salads made of head lettuce & unripe tomatoes, really?? Go to Sam's Club yourself instead of relying on your distributor if this is the best you can get. This is 2014 can you please put a product together that is healthy and attractive!! Prices are too high for the poor quality! Service is outrageously poor. Atmosphere has such great potential-hire a real manager and get this thing going in the right direction. We need you in the Boro and want to support you but paying these prices for this quality is just unacceptable. I never want to eat there again! (And I said the same things 10 months ago and mistakenly tried to give it one more shot). Please people! I feel ripped off..... Again!!!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank sandalsErie
Waterford, Pennsylvania
“Blood boiling”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

So angry sitting here I just hopped on to write a real time review!!! Came to meet my family for dinner... The hostess sat a group of young guys that came in after me. Once she realized what she did I hopped her seating me right away was a good make up.... NOPE!!! She put me in a booth right outside the swinging kitchen door. Loud, drafty, and worse than all: NO SERVICE!!! After 20 minutes the waitress came over and asked if I was waiting for people and offered to get me a drink. Now I sit here with my $8 glass of wine and the annoyance of feeling like I'm sitting at a service station!!! The food here is mediocre at best anyway, waitstaff is marginal, and the prices are WAY to high!!!! This is a last for us for sure..... And all the clients that ask me where to go in this town will NOT be sent here!!!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank eenitsirhc
Austin, Texas
“Good local fare”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

The remodeling receives mixed reviews as some hearken back for the quaint restaurant of their past. The new dining area is inviting and has a large fireplace, which will be welcome during the winter months. The wait staff is efficient with average friendliness, i.e. some make an effort to exchange friendly words and be very courteous. While I've not encountered a rude experience in the dozen of so times I've eaten at Crossroads during the past 6 months, some of the wait staff simply go about their job. It's worth consideration that owners or managers set the expectations, so the wait staff may well be performing as expected. Some are students working their way through college, which is not always easy. The food portions are ample, the food is tasty and the prices are reasonable. Crossroads is not elegant dining, but that's not how they market themselves.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank TexasEXtraveler
Duvall, Washington
“This changed to much”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

If this is the old diner we ate at in Edinboro, I was disappointed by the way the whole place was modernized. Too bad it used to be so quant, and homey.

Visited October 2013