“One of the best.”
Review of Comfort Suites

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Edinboro
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I work for a hotel in Pittsburgh so I get the SED rate for employees. Compared to the hotel i work at, The Comfort Suites is flawless. The rooms were clean, the lobby is very comfortable and welcoming, and I loved the hot tub. I spent 2 nights here with my boyfriend because we were going to Erie the next morning and let me tell you, this place is well worth your money. Also, I only got to talk to the front desk when checking in but I talked to the housekeeper and she was so friendly. I know what its like to be busy and dealing with guests all day but the staff here made sure they always had a smile of their faces. Thanks again for a great Stay. June 20-22 2014. Room 225.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kimberly T

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I just got back from a soccer tournament in Edinboro PA, and have to say that the hotel was very nice rooms were very decent size beautiful large and soft beds ( not to soft) the with very clean bathrooms.
A bar/restaurant would have been nice but there are choices within 5 minutes or so.close to the freeway and great view on the back side, beautiful patio.
The one thing to mention was that our down time between the game was few hours and a downpour got us Clevelanders stuck...we had checked out earlier but came back with no place to go, they were kind enough to let us hang out in the eating area (reserved for a complimentary wonderful breakfast)

So it earns 5 * from me.
Thank you Sarah and Nathan from Cleveland Select Soccer Club
Marius

Room Tip: Chose a room with the view in the back overlooking the patio. Did not take pictures but the room lo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Very very nice. Rooms large with all the amenities, fridge, coffee maker, microwave, flat screen TV, tub and shower, clean, quiet, free visitors computer, inside pool. Close to gas stations. Great breakfast selection if getting on the road late, breakfast starts at 6am.

Room Tip: Good spot for families with kids. (pool)
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank neenienooner
csstaff, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear neenienooner,

I wanted to personally thank you for your kind words in the review you left us. I'm so happy to hear that you really enjoyed your stay here at our facility. I'm glad that you found your stay to be enjoyable here. We do strive to provide excellent customer service as well as keeping a clean property!

I do hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to the Edinboro area.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

the Hotel is extremely clean & well taken care of. The entire Staff is very friendly & helpful. Whenever we travel that way we always try to stay at this Hotel. The Continental Breakfast is always fresh & very delicious. Very Happy with our experience here.

Room Tip: the Suite we stayed in this time was very clean & there wasn't any noise except for when the...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Jean h,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review! I'm so happy to hear that you truly enjoyed your experience here! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast! We have a great stay working in that department who strive to make sure they are serving the best breakfast possible!

Once again, I just wanted to thank you for you kind words and hope that we will see you again on your next trip to the Edinboro area!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Awesome experience. Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast wa very good and fresh the room was clean and the temperature was very comfortable. The swimming pool was clean and not cold like some places.

Room Tip: No restaurant there but breakfast was good, staff gave good directions and recommended great places...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Jean h,

I'm extremely happy to hear that you truly enjoyed yourself while you were here! I'm glad to hear that our staff provided you with excellent customer service! I'm also glad to hear that you enjoyed our wonderful breakfast that our staff works hard at preparing everyday! I'm so glad that you enjoyed our facilities like our pool! we do work at keeping everything well kept!

I do hope we will see you again in the future on any trips you make to the Edinboro area!

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I completely agree with the previous reviews on this place. The attention to detail has been lost, front desk is not friendly like they were in the past, and i second (or third) the previous reviews about management, not the friendliest either. I am not an avid traveler, but I do notice when things are changing. I will say that the rooms were clean and breakfast good so that is a bonus.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Downtowntravel627

Dear Downtowntravel627,

I wanted to tell you how sorry I am that you had a bad experience on your last visit to our hotel. I assure you that we do strive to provide excellent customer service and I'm truly sorry that it fell short while you were here. I assure you that I have spoken with all of our Front desk personal regarding your experience here and that an experience like this will not happen again in the future.

I do hope you accept my sincerest apologies regarding your stay and that you will stay with us again the next time you come to the Edinboro area.

I would love to speak with you personally about your experience here. My office phone number is 814-969-700 and I am normally here most days from 9am-5/6pm. If you would prefer to email me regarding your stay my email address is edinborocomfortsuites@yahoo.com

Reviewed April 24, 2014

This property was originally owned by Travaglini Enterprises, a lock company with a portfolio of a handful of some of the best run and built limited service properties around. They put huge attention to detail. No corner was ever cut. The customer service was incredible. I loved staying at their properties when in the area. They must have sold this property a year or so ago. While it retainsit ororiginal beauty, I agree that some things have occurred that the previous owners and many original staff would never find acceptable. The rooms, lobby and halls are still very clean. The pool, however was dirty as was the hot tub. The pool was also verycold this time around. When I brought this to the front desk about the temperature, she told me any warmer and the pool would start growing bacteria. That is b.s as it was probably the coldest temperature of a pool I have felt in quite some time. I also asked the front desk about a 1230 checkout given choice members get up to a 2 pm check out. She says, checkout is at 11 ya know, but I'll let you stay that late because we don't have a full house. The previous management would have never been that way. I hope they straighten up because it still is a very nice place.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank gburn07

Dear Gburn07,

I wanted to take the time to tell you that I am sorry for the experience that you had while you were at our hotel. I assure you we do strive to provide excellent customer service and I'm sorry that the person you spoke to at the desk didn't provide you with such service. I assure you that I have addressed this with all of the desk personal to prevent anything like this from happening in the future.

I'm sorry that you felt that our pool was very cold. Our pool is monitored 24 hours a day but a company called Ecolab which controls all the levels for the pool and spa. We do keep our pool at a comfortable 81 degrees and I have personally set up a meeting to discuss with our Ecolab representative about seeing if we can adjust that temperature in any way. I do assure you that we vacuum and clean our pool and spa on a regular basis and I am sorry that you may have seen some dirt during your stay.

I would love to personally speak with you regarding your experience here at our hotel and I am in the office regularly from 9am-5/6pm most days of the week and can be reached at 814-969-7000. If you would prefer to email me my emailed address is edinborocomfortsuites@yahoo.com

I do hope that you will accept my sincere apology about your stay and that you will give us another chance to show you that we truly do care about our guests experiences.

Comfort Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Edinboro
Hampton Inn Meadville
Red Roof Inn Erie
#7 of 38 in Erie
Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel
Baymont Inn & Suites Erie

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!