“Great place to eat!”

Add it.
Lemon Drop Lounge
Ranked #16 of 29 Restaurants in Ebensburg
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 18 hole golf course with a restaurant and Bar. Open to the punlicensed. Lunch is served from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm Tuesday thru Saturday. Dinner is served from 5:00 to 8:00 Tuesday thru Thursday, 5:00 to 10:00 Friday and Saturday and 11:00 to 8:00 on Sundays. January thru March we are only open 5:00 to 10:00 on Friday and Saturday and 11:00 to 8:00 on Sunday.
Patton, Pennsylvania
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We've been going to The Lemon Drop for years. It's under new ownership now. The food is awesome and the prices are great. The owners/staff are very friendly and the service rocks!!! If you've never been there, you need to go. I don't golf, but they also have a golf course that a lot of people I know who golf, go there all the time. Very nice family friendly restaurant. We try to go on a weekly basis.

2 Thank Patty B

Cresson, Pennsylvania
“GOOD PEOPLE- GOOD FOOD. THAT'S ALL YOU NEED.”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! The atmosphere is to die for, the owners/workers are good hearted and work hard every time I am there. Even on their busiest nights, you can tell every one is working hard to keep the customers happy. The food is delicious- always hot, and given in good quantity. I couldn't be happier with their waitresses, they know to fill your drink when needed and are always making sure you are satisfied with your meal as a whole. They have bands/djs on a regular basis that gives you nice entertainment with your DELICIOUS meal. By the way, their pizza is DA BOMB! Hands down the best pizza around this area. It's classy, and very clean. The bathrooms are definitely some of the cleanest public restrooms I have ever seen. I would most defiantly recommend this to any one who is looking to have a party, celebrate a wedding, or just to have a fun, nice, and fulfilling night out. LOVE IT. Thanks Lemon Drop staff for always giving me a great experience every time I am there!

2 Thank Emily H
Patton, Pennsylvania
“Excellent place for a family get together and anything else!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

My family and I have come here numerous times and never a bad dinner nor have we ever had bad service. This restaurant is very family oriented and reasonably priced for a nice, quiet dinner. I am a very picky person when it comes to food and I can say I have always been happy with my meals. The staff is always friendly and catering to our needs. Our drinks are always filled as needed before, during and after our dinners are done. Throughout the duration of our meals, the waitress checks on us often to make sure we don't need anything else. I would recommend this establishment to anyone in the area or visiting the area. You definately can't go wrong coming here to enjoy a nice dinner with exceptionally friendly service.

2 Thank ABender1
St Benedict, PA
“Hard to find a positive”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

One of the worst experiences ever. Food was way over priced and not good. The fish was over cooked and the baked potato not cooked enough. There was no vegetable included. It took us over 2 hours to get our food. No one came around to fill water glasses during that time or even apologize of bring appetizers. Some people in our party didn't get their food for 3 hours even though they had pre-ordered their meals. We watched as another party was served first, even though they arrived an hour after our party. There were 2 waitresses for over 50 people in our prearranged banquet. Sitting in the cold room was rough. We would have left but felt bad for the coworker who organized this party on good faith. The true insult was they charged full price AND an 18% gratuity on to of it!!!

• Visited December 2013
4 Thank Margaret C
Ebensburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Wedding Reception at the Lemon Drop”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

It saddens me to say, we had our reception at the Lemon Drop on Saturday, September 21. After a year of planning and looking forward to enjoying our reception, I was uptight and on edge due to the staff there watching my guest's every move. We had very upstanding guests at our reception, did absolutely nothing wrong, they were not out of hand at all and conducted themselves like adults. My son tried to show his in laws some of the nice parts of the restaurant walls, the way the wood and brick were built in the wall, and he was harassed by one of the very young staff. He was told "you are acting like a 10 year old" His in laws were they to witness the insult. This was not long after we got there. All he was doing was walking through and admiring the brick and wood work on the walls.
There were several other incidents that went on throughout the reception, too many to list.
My guests were carded repeatedly until my one guest asked the bartender if they could stamp his hand so they wouldn't ask again. And this happened to several of my guests. They just watched every move and I sat back at a point and watched the bartenders pointing at my friends and family. My new husband's cousin had a beer and they went over to him and asked him for a card, he said he didn't have it one him but he would go out and get it. They refused to even look at his card for him to prove he was, in fact, of age! The staff said on more than one occasion, to threaten, the guests, that Hec and Rhonda will not get their $500.00 deposit back. First of all, that is as unprofessional as it get's to be saying that to our guests!! My daughter in law had heard them refusing to look at my husband's cousins ID and them telling him that we were not getting our deposit back. She was upset for us and stepped up to the plate to protect us and told them the gentlemen will, in fact, produce his ID and there is no reason the Hec and my mother in law should loose their deposit for this. This went on throughout the reception. It was no different than a night out at the Castle Pub or any other night club!! This was a reception people. When my husband and I went the next day to pay our bill, they made it look like they deducted our $500 deposit until I got home and looked closely at our itemized bill and we did NOT receive our deposit back. This was uncalled for. My daughter in law was very very upset at the end of the night, especially after they refused to look at my husbands cousins ID to prove he was, in fact, of age. This was after the whole reception they picked on our guests. She had every right to be upset and she only had our backs!! They kept our $500 for no reason at all and for the very high prices and unprofessional staff, I would NOT recommend this for any wedding, anniversary party or any other get together. You may as well go to some night club!!

• Visited September 2013