“Worth a trip”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Friendly service, interesting menu, and delicious food. Lovely decor. We went for brunch and enjoyed it very much.

There are newer reviews for Sette Luna

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I've been there for brunch. Ordered the salmon bruschetta. Too big and ugly. Tasted like disgusting and bland canned fish. Ghastly.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I am shocked and saddened to see "Asbury" and "Chloe" give such harsh words about Sette Luna. Every trip there for myself has been wonderful! The pizza is to die for. They do a brisk business so that might explain the less than excellent service they believe they received. They make the staff sound like a socially maladjusted dachshund ready to bite them. Every time I dine at this restaurant it is like flopping a Royal Flush at the Sands, a winner!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

My fiancée and I have been coming here for almost 2 years now and it is great every time. The managers know us by name as well as most the servers. Our favorite is Jen! This place is fabulous the ambiance, the food, the people. It is a truly relaxing and intimate place. Everyone always smiles and comes over to our table and asks us how we are doing and truly listen and care. That is something you rarely get at other restaurants. The specials are always new and exciting and something no other place has. This is a must see place for anyone. Ask to see the wine caller! Omg, you will fall in love.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I understand that the individual from Asbury may not like a $2.00 per person charge for the service they received but I travel at least three to four times a month from Bethlehem to this restaurant. I think I happened to be there that evening and there was one area I hav ea concern with. You don't have to like the owner's decision to charge but the manager went out of her way to be as polite and respectful as possible given the situation. I believe her name is Maryann or somehting like that. I wish I coujld remember becasue we have had her as a waitress several times and she is one of the bubbliest and outgoing servers we have had anywhere. To say she handled it wrong is totally untrue if it was the night I was there. Again, take your dislike of the policy out on the owner, not the messanger.