“Superb”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My fiancée and I have been coming here for almost 2 years now and it is great every time. The managers know us by name as well as most the servers. Our favorite is Jen! This place is fabulous the ambiance, the food, the people. It is a truly relaxing and intimate place. Everyone always smiles and comes over to our table and asks us how we are doing and truly listen and care. That is something you rarely get at other restaurants. The specials are always new and exciting and something no other place has. This is a must see place for anyone. Ask to see the wine caller! Omg, you will fall in love.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I understand that the individual from Asbury may not like a $2.00 per person charge for the service they received but I travel at least three to four times a month from Bethlehem to this restaurant. I think I happened to be there that evening and there was one area I hav ea concern with. You don't have to like the owner's decision to charge but the manager went out of her way to be as polite and respectful as possible given the situation. I believe her name is Maryann or somehting like that. I wish I coujld remember becasue we have had her as a waitress several times and she is one of the bubbliest and outgoing servers we have had anywhere. To say she handled it wrong is totally untrue if it was the night I was there. Again, take your dislike of the policy out on the owner, not the messanger.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

If you are in the Easton area don't waste your time and monety at Sette Luna. The majority of the food is fair at best and the staff is pretentious, a very unappetizing combination. If you are looking for a dining experience where the staff and managment understand how to treat clients vistit Ocean, The River Grill or Blue, they are all far superior to Sette Luna.

4  Thank ChloePhillipsburg_NJ
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Sette Luna gets it right every time! The fact that it is pretty reasonably priced is astounding, because the food is wonderful, from the roasted eggplant appetizer, to the thin crispy brick oven pizzas, to the incredible house made pastas, to the best chicken Milanese I've had anywhere! The ambiance is warm and rustic: exposed brick walls, original wide-plank wood floors and nook-like window seating. I will say it can get noisy and a little crowded, but for food this good, just put up with it! The wine list is also very good (all Italian) and fairly priced. If you have a group of 10 to 14 people, ask to be seated in the intimate wine cellar room downstairs. Very cool! I've heard people say that the staff can have "attitude", but I've been there many times and have never experienced it. I've actually found them to be rather accomodating, even on occasions when I've gone with groups of 10 to 12. It's just a great place, in an interesting location, with some of the best Italian food around (and I don't mean red and white tablecloth, gloppy, heavily sauced, overly cheesy, American style Italian food - I mean REAL Italian food)!

1  Thank bogle821
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have eaten at Sette Luna many times. I recently took my niece for a late lunch and we both enjoyed the meal. Our server, Rory, was very sweet. The atmosphere is warm and cozy -- a perfect choice for these cold January days.

Our food was delicious. We started our meal with RISOTTO BALLS. They were lightly fried and served with red sauce and (I think) a bit of pesto. They were filling, so we opted to share only one of an order of two. Next, we had the Caesar Salad. Again, a huge portion that we opted to share but could not finish. It was so tasty. For entrees, I ordered my favorite -- AGNOLOTTI CON ZUCCA, roasted butternut squash, parmigiano regiano in sage butter and toasted pinenuts You canNOT go wrong with this dish. It is slightly sweet and creamy. The pasta is always prepared just the right way. MMMMM! My niece ordered the FETTUCCINE ALLA PANNA, parmigiano regiano, cream and butter. Another winner, but not quite as unusual as the agnolotti. The fresh ingredients make all of the food at Sette Luna worth the price. While we opted for pasta on this particular visit, their pizzas are more affordable and also -- out of this world delish!

Our dessert was a piece of heavenly cheesecake -- just the right amount of creamy and fluffy, blended together to make it the perfect consistency. I also ordered TERRY'S WHITE CHOCOLATE PANA COTTA, topped with fresh fruit and amaretti cookie crumbles, to go. I was a little disappointed when I arrived home and realized they added fruit and cookie crumbles to this dessert. The last time I ordered this, I was told Terry (the owner's mother) had ordered this dessert while in Italy and decided to add it to the menu. When it first made the dessert list, it was plain and, as far as I am concerned, better. The other flavors compete with the delicious texture and flavor of the pana cotta.

Overall, the food was outstanding, the atmosphere cozy and quiet and the service terrific. I have been here at busier times and the place can get quite loud, which is my only criticism. During the spring, summer and fall months, there is outdoor seating which is quite nice as the restaurant is located on a charming side street in Easton. Also, there is a half price bottle of wine night offered on Monday evenings.

If you are interested in taking a date for some romance, ask for a table near the fireplace or on the street as it might be rather noisy otherwise.

Sette Luna's authentic Italian menu is a rare find in the Lehigh Valley!

1  Thank Naplesinlove

Been to Sette Luna? Share your experiences!