“Fabulous restaurant!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband and I ate here this past weekend for date night and it was fabulous!!! We started with a spiced pear martini and a Belgian beer, both tasty. We each ordered a salad, his the caprice with mozzarella and me the arugula. Personally his was great mine was just a plate of lettuce with few slivers of parm cheese. It was seasoned well with sea salt and lemon but it needed more beyond lettuce leaves. The calamari was not the best, a little fishy, unbreaded and really needed to be served with bread for the sauce. We had to pay extra for bread. Now our meals were Amazing!!! We had a shrimp and crab pasta dish with Brussels sprouts and carrots that was to die for! We then shared their delicious cheesecake definitely homemade! We would totally go back and probably try their specialty pizzas and salad. The atmosphere was awesome. Our server had too many tables going so our service was just ok- we had to wait for drinks and refills and the bill. She was pleasant though. Definitely recommend this place and we will be back!

1  Thank Hawaiianskirt

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have been here a few times, First I loved it, then... The food is good, usually. Not wonderful, but Maybe these people are comparing it to Olive Garden. (which is good for the price). Its the service and attitude of the employees and owner that are bad. They Make no exceptions, no substituations and are not nice about it. Not even substituting a vegetable, salad, soup or even bread! All items they serve with other dishes. And they act very insulted when asked.. The last time a similiar uncooperative event happened. Its a shame, that I wont be returning, so simple to fix!

3  Thank holein1KT
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant in the Lehigh Valley. I have never had a bad experience at Sette Luna in over a dozen visits. The food is always delicious. I like the beer and wine selections. The atmosphere is energetic. My children enjoy this restaurant also.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

My wife and I have dined at Sette Luna for many years, and we can't identify with posts here that talk about "aloof poor service" as we have always found the service to be professional, friendly and attentive --- and most importantly, the Northern Italian cuisine has been a delight. And if you want to taste what a pizza can and should be... this is the place. It's the only pizza we eat.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Food is just okay and overpriced- terrible terrible service. Need 4 hours to finish a meal- no help, constantly had to get up and go find someone to get you something. One of the worst dining experiences I have ever had, would never recommend. Everyone around us had the same problem with the lack of help. It's a shame because the atmosphere at the outdoor seating is nice, but not nice enough to make up for all of the shortcomings!

2  Thank nwnjlady