“Highly Recommended!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
CT
“Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Warm atmosphere, delicious food but slooow service. Metered parking on the street in front, some tables outside with heaters in the cooler weather.

Visited October 2012

Denver, Colorado
“What a find!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

This is THE place to go in Easton. Warm atmosphere. Good natured staff. Delicious, fresh food across the menu. The smells coming from the pizza/bread oven are heavenly as are the items that get finished there. This place is a total delight!!

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Really excellent Italian food.”
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Excellent Italian food. Very reasonable. Alcohol is kinda pricey. No reservations but has call ahead. Had to wait 1/2 hour after we got there but no big deal. Actually food was really worth it. Wool return.

“Best pizza ever!!!!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

We chose this because of the high reviews here, and we were not disappointed. Our lunch consisted of the Marinara pizza and the cheese pizza (no kids menu for our 3 yr old). The crust was perfectly baked to crispy outside, and chewy inside. A thin dusting of garlic created a flavorful experience from end to tip of each piece. Topped with fresh ingredients (basil, garlic, mozzarella, tomatoes, oregano and another cheese) our mouths were incredibly happy. It came to our table almost as quickly as it disappeared. Too bad we don't live closer!

PA
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We visited during Friday lunch and loved everything about this cute little spot which offers an outdoor area for an outdoor cafe feel for those who crave people watching. First, there is metered parking on the street for quarters and a small lot on the side. The inside is full of warm Italian colors and servers :) A small bowl of deliciously seasoned olives were presented when we were greeted by Rory who was very sweet and well versed in everything afforded by the restaurant. We tried both the figs filled with goat cheese which surrounded a small but tasty bed of arugula with a respectable amount of thin Prosciutto d'parma piled on top and also the Risotto balls, which are really very yummy but less trendy sounding Rice Balls which are an Italian mainstay, the balls were filled with delicious fresh mozzarella and paired with a scrumptious tomato sauce and a touch of what I think was pesto - oh and topped with fresh ricotta, which always stands out from processed versions. For the main dish my companion and I shared a Giuseppe pizza which was brick oven cooked and very freshly prepared with chunks of plainly fresh tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh mozzarella and topped with a substantial sheet of more Prosciutto d'parma - authentic because I can tell by taste. I appreciated the offer of freshly grated Parmesan cheese as well. We finished with a double of decaf espresso (I am always thrilled when an Italian restaurant remembers to include decaf) with a shot of Sambuca (the only way to have espresso LOL) and was delighted that they remembered to drop 2 coffee beans into the Sambuca glass and slide a sliver of lemon onto the Espresso plate like the NYC Little Italy places always do :) We also loved the obviously home made cheese cake which was very cream cheesy and topped with was obviously a very fresh home made blueberry compote. YUM!

While we were there we were told all the pasta dishes are home made so we are planning on revisiting the spot next week to give one of those a try. My fingers are crossed because I would like to have a place where I can buy home made pasta instead of doing all the tedious work myself.

It was bit pricey at a $59 lunch, but no surprise since my Double Espresso and Sambuca plus my companions 2 iced teas cost $15 alone - still no complaints from me, we loved every morsel.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Sette Luna? Share your experiences!