Quality Inn
Good 3.5/5
TripAdvisor
Average 3/5
Hotels.com
All reviewshot and cold foodlong john silversrecommend this hotelstaff was friendlyone night staycontinental breakfastsignagehighwaycarpetingtruckchannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I was skeptical after reading the previous reviews, but was pleasantly surprised to find the hotel rooms were very clean, comfortable and updated. The staff was very friendly and quick for check in and check out. The free continental breakfast in the morning was nice, and on Saturday night they had free beverages and snacks in the lobby for the guests. We came for Musikfest and most other hotels in the Lehigh Valley either were booked or took advantage of their guests and doubled their rate. This hotel did NOT do that. I stayed 4 nights and was very pleased with the rate they quoted me over the phone. It is very close to 22, so easy access to wherever it is you need to go.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Nice Quiet and clean hotel. Great Breakfast. Very Close to Route 22.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We were in the area visiting with thomas the train nearby. I went online and found this place we over looked the bad out dated reviews and thought maybe this was corrected by corporate by now (7-14-12). The person at the front desk was helpful with all my questions and finding my information for my room. This was were it went down hill, when we got in the non smoking room it smelled of smoke and there was cigarette burns on the comforters on both beds in muliple locations. I had said something to the person at the front desk her response was I'll note your account so you don't get charged. She didn't offer another room or compensation for the inconvenience for the smoking room. The AC was noisy which made it hard to sleep and I have not had any problems before at any other places. The breakfast was nice except for the tables an counters were dirty and garbage cans were overflowing. We checked out and I didn't complain because it would have fallen on the same deaf ears as the night before.

Room Tip: GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, or sleep in your vehicle.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank deckerfitter
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Our second time at this location. Unfortunatly I dont think it has changed much.

Nice staff

I get the impression it is a M-Th out of town workers hotel. I've done a lot of away work myself. Workers on the road just want a decent bed, shower and morning food.

This is about the extent of what to expect from this property.

The property is in the back coener of a shopping plaza. No real good signage

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2012

My family and I stayed at this property on 05/18/2012 and 05/19/2012. We traveled to Easton for our son’s college graduation. The hotel staff was wonderful. They had directions to the college ready for us. They also had a reception for all the family members of the graduates. This was a very nice touch. Our room was excellent clean and quiet. We chose this hotel because of it great location. It is not in the middle of the city full of noise and questionable clientele, yet it is still close to the college. The year before we stayed at a hotel in in the downtown section of Easton and it was a poor choice and awful experience.

I usually do not take the time to review hotels or establishment we visit, but this stay was just so pleasant.

Room Tip: Good location, In a shopping center. Quiet location. Rooms on the back are quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family