“A Taste of Italy”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, USA
“A Taste of Italy”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

It really doesn't get any better than this... Generous portions, quality ingredients and lots of charm... I can't say enough about this place. It's great!

• Visited November 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Love this place”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Being from the south we aren't use to the deli speciality type places, however I've been lucky to eat at many with our travel and Giacomo's is a favorite. Huge sandwiches, fresh product, friendly service. No wonder it's a favorite with the college kids. Can't wait to get back next month and eat there again.

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I grew up in Philly, the best cheesesteak in the Lehigh Valley!!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I grew up in Philly, I moved up to the Poconos, very disappointed with the quality of cheesesteaks but I have found the best place that is just as good as Philly, Finally, yehhhhhhhh!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Daisa21
Trenton, New Jersey
“great cheese steaks”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

great cheese steaks and fries quick friendly service clean well kept deli and grocery. would go their again for lunch

Visited July 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Joe M. is way offbase!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I must say that I am stunned by "Joe M.'s" review. I have ordered 6' subs from Giacomo's on many occasions, including most recently for the Superbowl. The sub was in tradition of everything that Giacomo's offers...EXCELLENT! Plenty of meat, condiments and all of the fixings that we requested.

I was so disturbed byt "Joe M's" review that I showed his review to the owners of Giacomo's. They were shocked and disappointed that "Joe M" did not contact them directly, especially before flaming them publicly.

Perhaps "Joe M" ought consider talking to a business owner before hiding behind a keyboard and trying to dispute every other review for this establishment.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Giacomo Italian Specialty? Share your experiences!