“Great food, great service!!!”
Review of Las Delicias

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Las Delicias
Ranked #59 of 279 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Mexican
New York City, New York
“Great food, great service!!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My husband, son and I stopped here because we wanted something to eat other than pizza and burgers. When we got here, we were greeted by an older gentleman who gave us a menu to make our choice. After informing him of our decision, he asked us what drink, if any, we would like to have and if we would like to try their empanadas. My word those empanadas were delicious! The filling of beef and potato was well seasoned. Our meal came and I have to say I was glad we only ordered one! It was enough to feed two persons. My son had the hot dog and fries. The steak in our meal was so tasty and seasoned to perfection. The entire meal was excellent. We will be regular visitors to this restaurant and we recommend that anyone pay Las Delicias a visit.

• Visited April 2014