“I stop often”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #100 of 297 Restaurants in Easton
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I use their rewards quite a bit. The bar is loud and sometimes the service is slow but the dining side is nice and servers are friendly. But the menu repeats itself.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have been a Strips Member for a number of years and came to this location about once a week before it went bad. My last two visits were horrible and we will not be returning. Problems include long waits for food, preparation changes without clear notation on the menu, cold food, and meats prepared in a manner that ignored ordering instructions. When our side dishes were taken away, upon complaint to the waitress, there was no resolution with replacements. Complaints to the manager at the restaurant yielded a $5 deduct on the bill (not sufficient compensation for what we experienced). Requests to corporate to speak with a regional manager have gone unanswered. Go at this location at your own risk!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

First of all, I ordered a regular menu dinner with a side of rice. The rice came out 10 minutes before even my salad and it was just dry, pastie and flavorless. When the manager came around and asked how everything was, I mentioned the rice problem, but she just walked away mumbling to the waitress. Never apologized or tried to comp. something or correct the problem. Just a sort of "could care less" attitude. We won't be going back!!!

Reviewed November 15, 2011

figured celebrating hubby's 50th bday over this past weekend and wanted to choose a restaurant nearby our hotel. We used our stripes for our meal, so it was inexpensive. Love the Jack Daniel's pulled pork sandwich. What a great deal and located near Route 78 in Easton, one exit from the Sands Casino!

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!