“If calories weren't an issue......”
Review of Century Buffet

Century Buffet
Ranked #64 of 295 Restaurants in Easton
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I love this buffet and if calories weren't an issue, I would eat there once a week! Don't get me wrong, they have numerous healthy selections, but come on are you really not going to try some of the awesome choices on their buffet that are not diet friendly? I can't even begin to list the numerous choices and they don't just offer Chinese food. They have items like grilled chicken, pizza, ham and roast beef. The fresh Hibachi allows you to pick the items you want, and there is a nice selection available. They have a good selection of Sushi as well. There are salad items and all kinds of desserts. No matter what your preference, I find it hard to believe you won't find something you like at this restaurant. The price is reasonable and did I mention it also a BYOB? Like I said, if calories weren't an issue.....

3  Thank LooneyIAm

Reviewed June 18, 2012

This Place is Unbelieveable with the Varities of Food to Choose from.
They make Fresh Habachi Steak, Shrimp, or Chicken right on the Grill.
You pick out what you want, and they cook it right in front of you.
They have the largest selections of Sushi I've ever seen.
The food is out of this World.
The desert bar is outrageous, and I didn't get the chance to try 40
other meals they had because we were full.
Looking forward to going back.

2  Thank Ken D
Reviewed December 10, 2011

well worth the stop

Great varity of food for adults and children

2  Thank Susy R
Reviewed April 19, 2008

Fresh !!! Fresh !!!Fresh !!!
and not for a fresh price!!!!
What a wonderful Buffet of Chinese/Oriental flavors/food
(too many to list but I will mention some to whet the appetite) from Beef, Chicken, Pork, Crab legs, Sushi, snow peas, Lo Mein~ to Fresh iced oysters, clams,~ to desserts of fresh fruit, mini eclairs and ice cream with cones!!!
What a treat!
Very clean establishment with great seating!!
Our waitress very attentive at clearing our tableand bringing our hot tea
I will go back for 2nd's, 3rd's and 4th visits