“Not Just Pizza & Wings”

8:00 PM
OR
Order Online
Ranked #13 of 330 Restaurants in Easton
Description: Big city decor, hip establishment. Great for dates on a budget, families, and children. Fun place to be with something happening everyday. Live rntertainment most days and we are loud!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

There’s no question that the wings and pizza are terrific but there’s more than that. We came in fairly late the other night. I had the pan roasted chicken thighs with risotto and a wine reduction. The chicken was as tender as can be and the risotto was creamy and the sauce delicious. My wife and I also split a wonderfully fresh Caesar salad.

Date of visit: January 2020
mrabraham2016, Marketing at Stoke Coal Fire Pizza and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

The Chef puts love into his food. Thank you for your review.

Write a reviewReviews (166)

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Fantastic pizza and appetizers, good beer selection, and friendly service. I’d absolutely come here again on another trip to Easton! Carbonara pizza was to die for.

Date of visit: January 2020

We can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed October 15, 2019

Easton is fast becoming dining destination city.
For our entry level exposure, we went for a meal at Stoke. The ambience is cheerful, rustic and welcoming. The service staff know how to bounce off their customers mood/expectation brilliantly. On the evening we were there, the food let the place down. Of the four pizzas we ordered, three were just weird, the carbonara pizza especially so.
Although their version of hot wings was an interesting attempt, with sweet caramelised onions (which were good) they were over cooked and, again, the presentation combo of flavors was odd; not at all satisfying as 'hot wings'.
There are many other Italian options on the menu that look good/interesting, but as the name clearly proclaims this to be a coal fire pizza place, trying the pizza first was natural. Hopefully, it was just an off night.

Date of visit: September 2019
mrabraham2016, General Manager at Stoke Coal Fire Pizza and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2019

Hello Kindall!

We have so many items on our menu that I'm sure you will love. I am surprise that you didn't enjoy our award winning for two years in a row wings. Thats weird you didn't enjoy them, were they possibly over cooked? But its ok because we understand that everyone has tastebuds that respond differently to different kinds of food. And our wings are not hot wings at all. we have over 14 different types of pizza's on our menu all different to accommodate many different flavor profiles. I personally loveeeeeee the Carbanara: white sauce, dippy egg, slabs of bacon, green peas! Yum! I hope you give us another chance and try different items. Our menu also changes every season and the time is near. We will have a new menu by November. We thank you for your feed back and we look forward in your return. Please look for me and I will personally sit down with you and we will try a few items together!

Reviewed August 27, 2019

Stoke Coalfire Pizza restaurant is located a five minute walk from the Crayola Factory .My six year old granddaughter, my husband and I ate delicious pizza and salads- for the same price , or less, as eating in the cafeteria at the Crayola Factory. I highly recommend it.

Date of visit: August 2019
mrabraham2016, Manager at Stoke Coal Fire Pizza and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2019

Thank you and we look forward that on your next trip to Crayola we will see you again!

Reviewed August 22, 2019

Food great but when we were there the manager was cursing and saying very rude words to one of the young waitress very inappropriate

Date of visit: August 2019