“Will take you back to your childhood days”
Review of Easton Baking Co

Easton Baking Co
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Easton
Reviewed July 28, 2012

If you want a real slice of Easton, this bakery is it. The shop is small, lines go out the door, down the stoop and up the street on prime time weekends. The prices are low and the quality is good. If you want the old fashioned bakery cakes and cookies, this is the place. Check out the Italian specialties. My favorite is the cake with cannoli filling and whipped cream icing. Make sure you bring cash, its all they take. Like the old days, no plastic here. They are known for their tomato pie which is cold pizza, no cheese on top. If you take home one thing from there, I would go for tomato pie and the jelly donughts. Parking is really hard so be prepared to drive up the street and take a little walk. Many double park but I wouldn't recommend it....too much traffic in too little space. True Blue Easton folks love this place; its an Easton institution like Easton/Pburg football. I have seen the mayor frequent the place as well.

1  Thank Sue H

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The freshness and the flavors will keep the Easton Bakery in the forefront of your mind when needing that special dessert! The cannoli's are the BEST! The cakes are always tasty and beautifully decorated to suit any occasion. The sticky buns will make your mouth water just thinking about them! The rolls are delicious are also the breads. Oh yes the tomato pie is really yummy! When passing through Easton be sure to pop in the get something for dessert!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

If you need a great cake, go there. Always beautiful and delicious. Great variety. Have never been disappointed.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I ordered a cake from here for my sister's birthday and asked for something "simple and classy". It had puffy icing and confetti all over, super sugary icing and the strawberry filling felt old. The sales lady was incredibly rude to me as well and when I was 15 minutes late picking up the cake, she threatened to close the store and charge me extra. I will never ever go back to this bakery.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

My husband introduced me to Easton Bakery and it was the worst/best thing he did. Best because they cannot be beat and worst b/c I love a good bakery! We used this bakery for our wedding cake and you cannot beat their prices or their service. Mitzy(?) was great to work with. This is the kind of bakery where everyone is "hon" and you feel like you are in an old school establishment. There is no pretense here...bring cash and be prepared to wait but it is worth the time.