“One of my favorite places to relax in the city of Easton”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Porter's Pub

Porter's Pub
Ranked #15 of 276 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“One of my favorite places to relax in the city of Easton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2011

If you happen to find yourself in the city of Easton one evening stop by Porter's Pub on the corner of 7th & Northampton Streets. You will find a local bar with a small dining room and extensive beer menu. If you really enjoy a variety of beers, this is the place for you!. They usually have 1 or 2 Belgium beers on tap, as well as many craft brews along with English, German and Belgium brews. The nice surprise for beer lovers, is that you will be equally pleased with the food selection and quality. We first visited Porter's for the Beer selection, not expecting the food to be much more than burgers and bar food. We were very surprised. I can tell you that the chef at this restaurant could easily work at any 5 star restaurant in NYC or Philadelphia. You must try the scallops with risotto. If you are a risotto fan, this is the best risotto you will find in the area. Also their chicken and beef entrees are excellent, as well as their selection of sandwiches and burgers. It gets crowded, especially on nights the State Theater is having a show. They also have live entertainment, which you can find on their website. Parking can be an issue, with only street parking in an area of Easton that you don't want to leave you car unlocked or valuables in sight. However, it is definitely worth the inconvenience. So check it out, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2011

“Best Eggs Benedict in my life. I am 50. Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

Great service, especially the breaded fellow. Great food. Went on our way through from Connecticut and all 6 of us were extremely happy with our meals.

USA
“Good food & atmosphere, but had to wait 50 min. for a cold salad”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2011

I came at about 1:30pm with my 2 kids and it was not so busy. The staff was nice, the menu great. It was very happy. Then I waited. About 20 min. for my daughter's Caesar salad and my soup; and another 25-30 minutes for my kids' pizzas (nothing special; find bar food personal pizzas) and my cold salad, which came out 5 minutes later. I asked for a roll to go with the salad, as I was about to pass out at that point, and it also took a while. Then, they had the nerve to charge me $.75 for the roll. I didn't tip, which I can't remember not doing before. It was just really unpleasant to have to wait so long, with no one offering us chips, rolls, or checking the kitchen for us.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank JJexplorer
Easton, Pennsylvania
“White collar attitude and stuff shirt food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2010

ok food, served after a wait, pretentious wait staff.... not the plece for a blue collar type.

Allentown PA
“One of the Best Pubs in the Lehigh Valley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2010

Porters Pub is marvelous!! We go there quite frequently and have never been disappointed in the food and beverages. Beer selection is incredible, the chili is great, and we've yet to have a sandwich or starter that wasn't first rate. We ate there yesterday (12/24) and had a wonderful leisurely lunch and our waitress Sarah was fabulous. Don't miss the opportunity to visit Porters.

Been to Porter's Pub? Share your experiences!