“Great experience!”
Review of Ocean

Ocean
Ranked #4 of 276 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Sitgreaves Street
erkoape
“Great experience!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I've never had a bad meal at Ocean, and the service is great. Unique dishes in a pleasant atmosphere.

1 Thank erkoape

Anna Maria Island, Florida
“Ocean drinks”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Only went there to have drinks. The drinks were very good. Our friends like to go there so next time we'll have to have dinner. Nice to see good places in Easton again.

Visited June 2012
emmaus
“Good but to strict!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I love ocean and have been there many times. I do not eat fried food and ordered there amazing ocean burger which comes with fries. I have asked twice if I can please substitute the fries for any other side and the waitress has said she will check and the entree comes out with the fries. Today I asked please can I substitute any other side and she said there are no substitutions allowed with any entree and the owner will not allow this but to order an additional app instead which would have to pay another 10 dollars or more.This is ridiculous!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank kashasbb69
Ciprian M, Manager at Ocean, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
As an establishment we believe in our chef's ability to create well balanced dishes, with fresh ingredients that compliment each other perfectly. Therefore we try to discourage changes or substitutions to the menu. We make exceptions from that rule for any dietary restrictions and are happy to accommodate gluten, dairy or other allergies. It puts us in a delicate situation when a patron notifies us of a culinary restriction ( a. e. We do not eat fried food ), and the order that we receive contradicts that directly ( shared fried calamari as appetizer ). In any case we will do our best to make your dinning experience at Ocean satisfying and unique.
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Customer's First”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My wife Carmen and I have been fortunate enough to dine at some of the most wonderful restaurants in the world. Some have their cuisine first, some their reputation, but it's refreshing to dine at a restaurant that the customers come first. From first class service to a great bar staff and a contemporary, fresh menu you know from the second you step in the door that Ocean exists for you and having a memorable experience. Cool atmosphere and always a great, welcoming feel.

• Visited January 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Love this place!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We visited Ocean for the second time on Friday night. The first time we ate there, we stumbled in after seeing a venue for our wedding near the circle. Easton is a bit far for us, but our awesome dinner at Ocean remained with us for some time.
We had a reservation at 6pm--the restaurant was fairly empty, so it was nice to have a quiet dinner with my husband. We started with the calamari--crisp and well seasoned. Probably the best calamari I've ever had, and we get calamari everywhere. We both had the lobster bisque which was rich and creamy. I had the crispy skin salmon for my main while my husband had scallops. His scallops were big and tender with a great sear on the outside. My salmon was perfectly cooked and came with a delicious mustard sauce. We shared an apple crisp for dessert.
As we were getting ready to leave around 7:15 or so, the restaurant was really filling up and getting very loud. It's a small place, so it can feel a bit crowded as it gets busy. I was glad we had an earlier dinner, so we could enjoy some peace and quiet.
The service is great and everyone there is very friendly. I asked for a wine suggestion for my salmon and the bartender poured a great glass of Spanish white for me. It went perfectly with my meal. The owner (?) is a visible presence, visiting tables and making sure his guests are happy. He actually remembered the couple who was sitting next to us, down to what they had eaten the last time they were in.
This is a beautiful place with great charm, excellent staff, and incredible food. Highly recommended!

• Visited December 2012

Been to Ocean? Share your experiences!