“Diamond in the rough”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ocean

Ocean
Ranked #4 of 276 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Sitgreaves Street
Safety Harbor, Florida
“Diamond in the rough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

This place is located off the path of the downtown circle, but once you find this little gem, you most definitely will return. The owner is very pleasant, and always willing to accommodate. The food is phenomenal, including the burger! Drinks are spectacular, ambience is perfect for date night.

“One of my favorite places!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I frequently visit Ocean a lot- whether it's for a cocktails with friends, a lite bite at night from the Tapas menu and drinks, to nice romantic dinner, or for a party. Ocean is a type of place for all of the above. With a sleek and stylish decor you forget you're in Easton, it has the swanky New York City feel-but not the high NYC prices. The menu ranges from tapas (truffle fries and lobster mac n' cheese are to die for, and my favorite is the crab cakes), to salads (I love to beet salad), even a burger (which is by far the most amazing burger Ive ever had), to a variety of entrées options. They have a lot of creative different martinis and cocktails, as well as variety of wines by glass and bottle. When it comes to desert we are usually too stuffed but if you have room the green tea creme brûlée is so delicious! I'm as very hard person to satisfy and impress in a culinary experience, and Ocean does that for me. The staff is great, very knowable, and friendly-everyone there knows their regulars by name and face. I've recently had a party there-and the staff is very accommodating and are willing you serve you in anyway possible to ensure a memorable experience. Overall, this is one of my favorites-100%!

New Jersey
“Friendly staff Romantic”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is a very chic restaurant. Dark and romantic. The staff was very friendly and helpful from the bar staff, waitress, to the Romanian host. I found the host most charming who took the time to come talk to us at the bar and then seat us when are table was ready. He was at my table within 2 minutes when I dropped my napkin. The bartenders were as friendly as can be letting us know about the specials and quick with a smile and made a great martini. Problem is the top shelf liquors are limited as well as the beer. I found the food only average and the wine list was limited as well. The portions are very small and desert was not good at all. Parking is hard to find. I wish I had better things to say about the food and selection because I really wanted to like this place because I found the atmosphere and staff so charming but alas it just did not meet my expectations.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank Colleen G
Phillipsburg, NJ
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

The ambiance of Ocean is fantastic - everywhere you look, the theme is incorporated, from the ceilings to the wall appointments to the food itself. The food(though not friendly to a 'blue collar" budget) is outstanding. The presentation is impeccable (again incorporating the "Ocean" theme of the restaurant). A perfect blend of sauces and spices that enhance rather than overpower the meat, chicken or seafood. The wait staff is efficient and friendly without being invasive. All in all this was a wonderful dining experience, and we will be returning soon.

Visited September 2012
“A great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

We visited Easton in July and picked Ocean from tripadvisor. We went early and enjoyed a martini at the bar which was delightful. Then we were seated and enjoyed a great meal. Kathy had a pan roasted chicken breast with a cauliflower coulee and pea pods. I had the scallops which perfectly cooked. The dessert, which we can't remember, was, well, forgettable. Wonderful place highly recommended.

Been to Ocean? Share your experiences!