“Fantastic little place behind Crayola-Make time to stop here!”

Bank Street Creamery
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Easton
Good for: Families with children
Description: Originally known as the Purple Cow Creamery, the newly renamed Bank Street Creamery has been serving loyal customers delicious homemade ice cream since 1998. Family owned and operated, we feature 48 flavors of icecream and sorbet, all made inhouse. Along with our icecream, we feature fresh made waffle cones & bowls, belgian waffles, warm brownie sundaes, and more!If you’re in Easton and are looking for the best ice cream in town, come on to the Bank Street Creamery today. Please check facebook or our website for up to date hours and specials.
Blackstone, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic little place behind Crayola—Make time to stop here!”
Reviewed April 22, 2010

We stopped and had some ice cream after visiting Crayola, and I can't tell you how much I loved it. I got a Mocha Amaretto Crunch, which was divine. My Husband got Pistachio, and actually, I normally can't stand that flavor, but liked his. My Son got Cotton Candy, which I think is disgusting. However, this was not that bad. Far better than actual cotton candy. My daughter got cookies and cream, and it was good as well. They also have pretzel cones, but I did not get to try one. Be sure to bring cash, they take no other form of payment. Highly recommended.

1 Thank amandadawn0024

New Jersey
“I would want this to be my last dessert on earth.”
Reviewed June 4, 2009

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Purple Cow...from Lynn the owner to her lovely employees, her innovative and also traditional flavors have my friends coming from over two hours away to see me but only if I promise to take them there. Her ice cream is magic and all I can say is that I'm glad I am forty minutes away or I would be four hundred pounds by now. I do bring a cooler with me so I can take it home to enjoy when the mood strikes. Coffee fudge..to die for. Pecan Carmel better than Savannah and I just got back where tripadvisor members said must go to Leopolds and it does not hold a candle to this place. I would drive out of my way as the ice cream has no crystals in it just fabulous old fashioned REAL ICE CREAM IN GREAT FLAVORS. I just talked myself into taking a ride. LOL

1 Thank thrilledinmilford
Easton, PA
“spicy chocolate ice cream?”
Reviewed May 9, 2009

Yes, spicy chocolate ice cream is awesome, you must eat it. I think they call it Mexican Chocolate on the menu. Mmmm!

2 Thank billios996
Easton PA and NYC
“Fun pit-stop at the Center Square”
Reviewed February 12, 2008

If you are in downtown Easton visiting the Crayola Museum or just walking around, this is a great place for an eccentric ice cream experience. The place is in a quaint alley right off Center Square, and you can get flavors from vanilla to typical fun mixes, to innovative flavors like garlic (I tried that one...for the truly adventurous only).

Good stuff, and not to be missed on a summer day.

1 Thank jdhalv