“Great flavors”

Bank Street Creamery
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Easton
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: Originally known as the Purple Cow Creamery, the newly renamed Bank Street Creamery has been serving loyal customers delicious homemade ice cream since 1998. Family owned and operated, we feature 48 flavors of icecream and sorbet, all made inhouse. Along with our icecream, we feature fresh made waffle cones & bowls, belgian waffles, warm brownie sundaes, and more!If you’re in Easton and are looking for the best ice cream in town, come on to the Bank Street Creamery today. Please check facebook or our website for up to date hours and specials.
Linden, New Jersey
“Great flavors”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The green tea ice cream explodes in your mouth. My greedy eyes want to have more but we are watching our calories. We had the pistachio,green tea and coffee. It was more than your average ice cream. Nice little spot. Service was ok, not that friendly but serves their purpose.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Maxima M

PA
“You scream I scream we all scream for ice cream”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Bank Street Creamery, formerly The Purple Cow is my all time favorite ice cream shop. The shop itself is nicely decorated. Usually smells awesome the minute you walk in the door (ummmm waffle cones). The owner is often on site and helping/talking to the customers. The ice cream and flavors offered are what keep me coming back. I have never had a flavor I didn't like. Do yourself a favor and get the hard, made on site, ice cream, not the soft stuff. My other half will tell you to get the Mexican Chocolate Diablo. I will tell you to try them all! Especially the pumpkin in the fall, can't go wrong. I also recommend the waffle cone. Been coming here for years and will continue to come, haven't found better yet!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank JAOneLove
“Yummy, creamy, exotic”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Love this place! Previously called Purple Cow Creamery, this place is a little difficult to find in an alley. However, it is a true gem. Exotic, interesting flavors with creative names. Decent prices. You taste the creaminess of their ice cream. I aim to try ALL of their flavors eventually.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Shelini S
Easton PA
“Salted Carmel Praline”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Love the atmosphere of this shop, the owner is usually on site and waiting on customers. Salted Carmel Praline is a must have and you can get a half gallon to go!

• Visited July 2013
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Flavors, oh my!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Name a flavor, they have it. Handmade, piece of city's history. Eat here, you won't regret it. Peach Melba chocolate chunk, the best.