“Best Sicilian Pizza Anywhere, anytime!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Morici's Ristorante
Ranked #103 of 297 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Great Italian food, Great sandwiches. By far the best Sicilian Pizza anywhere.

1  Thank eahsmatrat

Reviewed August 28, 2010

I don't know what that other person was complaining about but the door there is very good. Specifically, they have the best Sicilian pizza I have EVER eaten! Don't get me wrong this place isn't some super high class eatery but for casual italian dining the food there is just right.

1  Thank jclark19
Reviewed March 16, 2010

Quite possibly the worst Italian food our family has eaten. Having heard of this place from many long time Easton families who recommended the place, we were very disappointed. The mushrooms in the Veal Marsala were undercooked and the veal was rubbery and tasteless according to my husband. My son had a penne dish which listed as in a garlic wine sauce with roasted red peppers. It was dry, had few red peppers and also lacked flavor. My eggplant parmesan was extremely bland. My younger son had a pizza, so thinking that perhaps this place was just a pizza palor we figured the pizza was good. WRONG, the crust was too doughy and believe it or not the pizza also lacked flavor. Luckily for this restaurant it is located 2 blocks from Lafayette College and get college students who walk to this place and probably don't mind the poor quality of the food. However, if you are not a college student, I would suggest saving your money for another restaurant. If you want good Italian food, try Cherabina's in Easton or Assante's or Paolo's in the town of Northampton.

Been to Morici's Ristorante? Share your experiences!