“Great burgers”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Been here a few times but really enjoyed myself last visit...we had a great waiter and a great burger and outstanding beers! The burgers were 1/2 pounders and grilled perfectly! I tried a peanut butter stout and it was tasty. Parking is not great but we found metered parking nearby...that is a bad thing!!! Fortunately we had some coins. Who wants to pay to park? Disincentive!!!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Deciding to take advantage of a mid-week day off with beautiful weather, my man and I planned to hit up the Farmers Market and Sigal Museum, but wanted some lunch (and an adult beverage or two...) first. We'd heard great things about Pearly Baker's so we stopped in a bit after noon. We loved the decor, the high-top booths, and the beer list. I was slightly disappointed by the small-ish lunch menu, but was able to find something that both of enjoyed. Service was great. Beers were even better.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

1/2 a block from crayola, outdoor tables. Food was decent, pub style. I was even able to find a vegetarian caprese sandwich on the menu. Very friendly service, good with the kids. Would like to have tried the beer list! Maybe next time.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

If you dine outdoors at Pearly Baker's you may encounter the local vagabond who hops around from table to table harassing patrons. He'll interject into your conversations and if you ask him to stay away he’ll insult your wife and get aggressive. When we complained to the restaurant manager the manager had a talk with the guy but he wasn’t asked to leave. Half an hour later the jerk was back at our table and a fight nearly erupted. In my conversation with the manager afterwards it became clear he tolerates the guy – manager told me “Well, it’s downtown Easton”. Other than the bad actor the setting was nice and we enjoyed the food and drinks. I don’t suggest dining outdoors. Then again, maybe the vagabond moves indoors when the weather turns cold. I don’t plan to find out.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Good food and beers service quick and friendly. Parking is tough but the square is clean. 25 different beers on tap limited but good wine list

Been to Pearly Baker's Alehouse? Share your experiences!