“Delicious!”

Marblehead Chowder House
Reserve with OpenTable
Marblehead Chowder House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 278 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: To make reservations, please visit us on Open Table! Founded in 1996 the ideas for the Marblehead Chowder House were actually hatched a few years before. Sitting at "The Barnacle," overlooking Marblehead Harbor one raw winter day, while the spume from the rough saltwater painted the windows and the Sam Adams Lager flowed freely, a concept was born. Casual, coastal and cozy - fresh seafood, fin fish, shellfish and hearty chowders in a warm, relaxing atmosphere that says "seaside" - a place that had tradition, patriotism, and a New England heritage about it. Fresh ingredients, house-made soups and chowders, comfort food with a twist freshly prepared to order were all musts! Features unique to New England were the foundation - Ipswich Belly Clams (aka steamers, softshells, pissers), fresh Lobster Roll, a Raw Bar with half-shell oysters and clams and, of course, live Lobsters arriving regularly. Authenticity was crucial - only without the sea breeze, gulls and scent of saltwater. Lighthouses and other nautical decor highlight the ambience to create a coastal dining experience like none other in the greater Lehigh Valley. Our mission is to provide a great place for our employees to work, enabling them to prepare and serve delicious food in a warm, friendly and efficient manner. We want to assure you, our guest, of a memorable visit and encourage you to tell your friends and return often. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or we will make suitable amends.
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I can't come here enough. Best filet around and the seafood can't be beat. Reminds us of having a fine meal while being down at the shore. Highly recommended.

2 Thank kammmie

Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Great food and friendly service”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Very casual sea food restaurant. Excellent food. Be sure to make a reservation. Don't miss the lobster bisque or the crab cakes. Also the best bread pudding. Get a table in the bar area, really a lot of fun. Located in a historic building.

2 Thank DiveNJ
Mays Landing, New Jersey
“Great food Great service”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Took my 93 year old Mom out for dinner at Marblehead at the suggestion of my daughter. The service and meal were awesome. Great menu choices I had jambalaya which was served very hot, lobster bisque was OK. Mom had spicy shrimp which were outstanding and we shared bread pudding that was very good. As a side gift we were given a $10.00 off coupon for use in July.

2 Thank Warren75
Nazareth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always Makes Me Happy”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I've eaten here many times and the service is always consistently outstanding.
The menu offers a great variety and everything is always good. I highly recommend the Bloody Mary....truly one of the best I've ever had. The décor is quaint an comfortable....I always feel so relaxed and I never feel rushed. The flavored coffees are not only fantastic but also massive in size...definitely for sharing. I had the pumpkin one earlier this week and it was the best!

1 Thank Linda K
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Always a great meal”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Second time this month that we had dinner at the Marblehead. As usual , the meal, drinks and service were excellent. I had a filet mignon and although this is a seafood restaurant, the steaks and prime rib they serve is better than most steak restaurants in which I have eaten. My wife had the lobster pie and this was also excellent as usual. I can honestly say I have never had a bad or even a mediocre meal here.

1 Thank 157DennisM