“Good food and service”
Review of Cheeburger Cheeburger - CLOSED

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We visited here on our way to the Crayola Experience. We all enjoyed our food. We tried the fried Macaroni, and loved it. I had a chicken wrap and found it to be very flavorful. Everyone else got a burger and they all raved. The cheese fries and onion rings were also good. The kids really enjoyed the shakes as well. Everything is prepared to order, so the wait can be a little long, but we felt it was well worth it.

1  Thank bobby31

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Server was difficult to understand, she spoke too quickly and was not clear. We heard other waitresses helping their customers with menu options, ours offered nothing. Loaded fries were in a pool of grease and unappetizing. We had gone for lunch while visiting Crayola. We wasted time and way too much money. Had to go after straws, asked another staff person for drink refills, felt mostly ignored by waitress.

1  Thank E A
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I understand that it takes time to produce quality but this place was really slow. They were less than half full and I waited a half hour. The burger was pedestrian, which is not an endorsement for a place that prides itself in burgers.
The service was not good, among the worst I have had anywhere. I will leave the waitress' name out of it because everyone needs a job and I do not want to play a hand in anyone losing one. I do not know what is going on in her life. However, having said that, she was terrible. She was inattentive in every way. She left out part of my order. She walked past my empty glass three times and did offer a refill. She gave me my check and saw me putting my money in the holder but walked away. It was like her first day and she had never seen anyone wait on a table before.
I will be back because I believe in bad days and second chsnces. But the food wasn't good enough to make me ignore the bad service.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was our first time here. Overall experience was great. Lots of kids having Burgers and Milkshakes. Themed Diner with Elvis and Blues Brothers on the walls. Our server Mel was very attentive and quick. We ordered Burgers and Fries (taste like Five Guys) and Soda which was served in mason Jars. (all hot and freshly made.)
The music was good from the time period. Clean inviting place. Great value $25 all inclusive for 2.
We will return.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

A nice walking distance from the Crayola factory. Fries were great. It totally hit the spot. Service was ok. The server we had was so is less than genuine in customer relations but was able to get our order and serve our food. Not bad. It happens.