“Wonderful Experience”

3rd & Ferry Fish Market
Reserve with OpenTable
3rd & Ferry Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 288 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Classic seafood restaurant with large appetizer selections and menu items ranging from our twist on the Lobster Roll to King Crab Legs. Renowned raw bar with diverse oyster selections and experienced shuckers. Craft cocktails, beers and great wine list. Come visit once and become our next regular!
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Food and service was amazing! Market fries are a must have! I had scallops which were fresh and perfectly prepared. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

My husband and I had dinner here January 31, 2014 and I cannot rave enough about this place! Our waiter, Anthony, was completely on top of our order, not to mention quick to refill our wine glasses as soon as it was time. My husband and I ordered the cheese curds and scallops with bacon for our appetizer which were both perfectly cooked! I had the grilled grouper which was perfectly seasoned! I never had grouper before so this dish definitely made a believer out of me. My husband had the fish and chips which were delicious! The restaurant was busy and full of energy. Will definitely go again!

1  Thank SB121
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Like other reviewers have mentioned - slow service. Once food arrived the ceviche flight was yummy, as we're the scallops. I didn't have room for dessert, but my husband raved about the apple pie - top crust, not crumb in case that matters to you. I'll probably go back and give it one more try in hopes the service improves

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We have visited twice and enjoyed both lunch services. The building is beautiful and the servers and owners and very friendly and attentive. The bar is vast and they have great beer list. If you go as a group, one order of Market Fries is enough for four. They are rich, creamy and full of crab. My husband couldn't eat had of his portion. We have tied the BBLT (Bacon, Boursin, lettuce and tomato in a wrap serve with house made slaw. The slaw is better than most house made. The fish and Chips is a serving for 2. The oil is fresh so the crispy batter is tasty and crispy. Fried cheese curds are really good! The chicken sandwich and crab sandwich are both good. However, the cook left off the two components I really desired the pickled Diakon and cabbage/onion, I forget and it's not that major. Service was very good and the restaurant is CLEAN. I am looking forward to trying the dinner menu. The price is right and there is something for everyone on the menu. Go:)

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This place is great, and will only get better. We had lunch at the bar on Wed., Jan. 9th. We were served by a super pleasant and efficient lady. She was on top of everything. The lobster bisque is really good: big chunks of lobster meat with just a slight hint of spice. We also enjoyed the crab cake sandwiches. While my dining companion thought they were a bit salty, I did not. A tip to all: pay the extra $2 and upgrade to the market fries with your sandwich. They're amazing! Crispy, perfect fries with crab aioli...oh my god. They were even delicious cold a few hours later. I could literally feel myself getting fatter as I ate them, they're quite decadent. But it was worth it. Totally. Best of luck to this new restaurant! We'll be back.