“My kind of place - lots of books + yummy food!”
Review of Quadrant Book Mart

Quadrant Book Mart
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am a bookstore café FIEND so when I heard about this place so close to Lafayette College, which we were visiting on our first family college-visit trip, I was very excited. It did not disappoint. Lots of atmosphere - at least two stories of book cases lined with used books, and a quaint eating area (ALSO filled with book shelves). We had the french toast special for Sunday brunch and were in HEAVEN. The "dark chocolate ecstasy" coffee enticed me to break my coffee hiatus. This place was just what I'd hoped it would be and is just the kind of place I wish we had closer to home!

1  Thank Isabel L

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stop in for breakfast every time we come to visit the farmers market. We stop in at the Quadrant first for breakfast. You have to get there early because the eating area is rather small. The food is excellent. Everything is fresh and very tasty. The place is cute looking inside with books everywhere for you to browse through. They have a big selection of different coffees to chose from. We love to come hear for breakfast and then walk around at the farmers market. It makes for a relaxing and enjoyable event.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I visit Easton about once a year, but I never noticed this place until this week. It's a second-hand bookshop with a cafe attached, or a cafe with a bookstore attached -- take your pick!
Friendly welcome comes as standard, and the food is good with an emphasis on lots of fresh fruit with everything. My only fault with it was the length of time it took to prepare a basic breakfast on my first visit; there seemed to be lots of people behind the counter but they appeared to be getting in each others way as much as they were adding to the equation.
I returned for lunch with two young teenagers later that day and the food was excellent and the service likewise, so they can do it when they want to, and hopefully the breakfast issue was just a glitch.
I like this place, and if I lived in Easton I'd go there regularly. It's the kind of place where you would get to know people if you were new in town, and the bookshop makes for great browsing if you have time to spare.
Great place. I would have rated it excellent if it wasn't for the slow service on the day.

1  Thank Rockyroad2dublin
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

A solid collection of books with a great eatery as well. We come here after church and always leave happy with breakfast or brunch.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Everything a used bookstore should be. Stacks of books up narrow bookcases. Overheated second floor. Light sandwiches, coffee, and bottled water downstairs. This was a neat place to visit to poke around for a few hours.