“Amazing”
Review of River Grille

River Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
River Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 279 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Sitgreaves Street
Description: Widely known for its bustling energy and cosmopolitan surroundings, our American style bistro is nestled in the heart of downtown Easton. River Grille is a lively choice with numerous dining options.
Bethlehem, PA
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 25, 2009

I had been to River Grille a while ago for drinks and remembered it being a nice place, so my wife and I decided to go here for dinner. I have to say, this place is WONDERFUL! i started with the Korean style tuna tartar which was the best tartar that I have ever had. I had the special rack of lamb with whipped potatoes and asparagus and my wife had a Filet Mignon with the same sides. Both were juicy, cooked to perfection and came out of the kitchen fast. I recommend this place to all of my friends and this is one of my favorite restaurants in the valley!

1 Thank ItsMe625

Easton, PA
“Not my money's worth.”
Reviewed July 24, 2009

The River Grille has great food, however, the sides were not ready and we were brought something else without warning of the substitution. I was told I could have the side if I waited 20 minutes. We already had our food! The waiter was a bit too personal; almost fresh. The prices are too high for the LV area IMHO. $100.00 for two with no alcohol is too high. The portions were small. If not for the bread, I would have left hungry. But yes the taste was great.

Bethlehem
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tries for and almost attains NYC ambiance, cullinary chic and price”
Reviewed May 7, 2009

The River Grille is a favorite 'go to' restaurant in the Lehigh Valley. It is a 15 minute drive from our Bethlehem home and is consistently very good to excellent over-all. The food is not as adventurous as some other places trying for NYC appeal, but these tamer renditions are always interesting and enjoyable. The head chef changed approximately 1 year ago, and many of the restaurant's stand-by dishes with him. Nonetheless, the new chef and the change in the menu did not reduce our gustatory delight in their fare. The prices are a bit high for the Lehigh Valley, but the quality is as good as, or better than higher priced competitors such as 'The Edge' (Bethlehem), 'Melt' (Center Valley) and 'Blue' (Bethlehem Township).

1 Thank MJnevetS
Easton, PA
“Lots of Character!”
Reviewed May 2, 2009

I was at River Grille last Friday for a small surprise dinner party (8 people) for my sister's birthday... I've been to River Grille before a few years ago and recall having a good experience. For all the restaurants that come and go I think there is something to be said for a restaurant's longevity and for being as good (if not better) as it was in previous years. Bravo River Grille!

1 Thank Bali115
Easton PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stylish, cosmopolitan, a bit annoying”
Reviewed December 4, 2008

This downtown Easton restaurant isn't half bad. It aspires towards something more sophisticated than it can perhaps achieve, but the dishes are well-executed and sometimes quite interesting. I had a delicious seared lamb dish; the salmon also is good. The interior is contemporary and slick, but they've got to something about the noise levels. Acoustically, the place is a disaster -- loud, clattery, jarring. Some acoustic ceiling panels?

1 Thank Nemo7777

Been to River Grille? Share your experiences!