“One of the best in Easton, pa”
Review of River Grille

River Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
River Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 296 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Sitgreaves Street
Description: Widely known for its bustling energy and cosmopolitan surroundings, our American style bistro is nestled in the heart of downtown Easton. River Grille is a lively choice with numerous dining options.
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Service is great, all the people including bartenders are nice, you feel like in home, all the food was delicious price was not too bad, I will definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I enjoyed a steak cooked just right and a nice place to sit with co workers and have a few drinks. They were busy but we enjoyed sitting and having drinks while we waited. The staff was very friendly!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I had one of the best rib eye steaks that I have had in years at dinner last night. Thank for the great service..

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband and I picked this place to catch up with some old friends based on the reviews on TripAdvisor (thanks all!) and we weren't disappointed. We arrived early for our reservation, so we got a drink at the bar and the bartenders were friendly and prompt. The bartender suggested some wine and it was good. We were sat promptly at our reservation time and the waitress was also very good. I ordered the chop chop salad as an appetizer, and it was almost a full meal, so if you get it as an app, I recommend sharing it with someone. It was very good though. The chicken spring rolls were AMAZING, especially the three different sauces they serve with it. For entrees, we had the salmon on risotto with bok choy which was excellent, a cornish hen special (really good), shrimp with pasta and one in our party was allergic to seafood, so they had pasta with crumbled chicken. All of us really enjoyed our dinners. The staff was prompt, friendly and courteous. We will definitely recommend this place to friends and family.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

The proprietors, Artie and Chip, set the tone for the high quality service that you receive at this eatery. They and their staff are very attentive and helpful, especially with people who have dietary restrictions. The food is very good and you cannot miss here.

Been to River Grille? Share your experiences!