“best watermelon kamikaze...”
Review of River Grille

River Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
River Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 279 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Sitgreaves Street
Description: Widely known for its bustling energy and cosmopolitan surroundings, our American style bistro is nestled in the heart of downtown Easton. River Grille is a lively choice with numerous dining options.
“best watermelon kamikaze...”
Reviewed August 5, 2008

best watermelon kamikaze in the area. Food is always good here and nice ambiance

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good eclectic food. Best...”
Reviewed July 15, 2008

good eclectic food. Best martini in the area-- the pomegranate cosmo which is topped with champagne

Easton, PA
“Wonderful Experiences...”
Reviewed May 8, 2008

I wanted to write about the wonderful experiences I (and groups with me) had there this weekend. First, a small group of us went to the River Grille for dinner. Our waitress was excellent and the food left us wanting more. We came back that Monday night with a group of 40-50 people. Even though I had only called that day at noon, they were ready and waiting to accomodate us. We had excellent food, and excellent service, not to mention a wonderful time. Every one in the group loved it. Thank you to all of the staff for creating a private party atmosphere for us on such short notice. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone!

bethlehem
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Huge disappointment, terrible”
Reviewed February 5, 2008

This place is not worth the money and was a complete disappointment. The service at the bar was bad - the bartenders sloppily poured drinks and acted overwhelmed. The salads were gloppy and overdressed. The food came out way too fast which is an indication that it is just an assembly line in the kitchen - no thoughtful preparation went into it. My swordfish was completely overcooked and dried out. I think it sat under heat lamps. Even before I took a bite I could tell it was going to be bad. The three bites that I could handle confirmed this - it tasted like rubber and was inedible. No offer to take it off the bill, just a free dessert that I didn't really want. This is NOT quality food or service. An upscale atmosphere can't compensate for what this place is clearly lacking. The sad thing is, most people will think this place is great. I highly recommend not going to the River Grille.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Reliably good service and eclectic menu that can suit many different tastes.”
Reviewed January 8, 2008

Reliably good service and eclectic menu that can suit many different tastes.